1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Panasonic Lumix LX-5 - Another Price Drop!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by smART, Oct 11, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smART

smART Senior member

up for sale is the panasonic lumix lx-5.

i haven't used this camera much. taken pictures here and there. saving up now for an slr.

the camera is in great condition.

tech specs provided in link:
    http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/DMC-LX5K

one of the fun things about this camera is the manual aspect ratio (see second pic) going from a 1:1 for that retro/polaroid square look to a 16:9 for that wide HD look, plus 3:2, and a 4:3. it also sports a leica lens. has hot shoe to attach external flashed with. the camera shoots in RAW and has manual overrides.

i have the original box, plus all accessories. i took off the lens cap, and bought an exploding lens cap (see third pic), which is illustrated in the pics. i still have the original lens cap, with a lens cap attached.

the box and all original accessories are included. an 8 gb sd card is included as well. the leather strap is not included, but the camera does have the original strap.

notes: only the last two are my pictures, but i will provide them upon request. considerations must be taken for shipping and insurance.

please feel free to PM me with any questions!

cheers!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013

2. potemkin_city_limits

potemkin_city_limits Senior member

This is an amazing camera. I used to own one and it took amazing photos. This is a great price too. They usually sell for around $300 used.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.