1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Palisade Wedding Contest, vote for us please!! We need your help :)

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Jayhawk1412, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Jayhawk1412

Jayhawk1412 Senior member

I've been a member on this site for several years now, so I see the love and support in the styleforum community.

I'm asking for a few moments of your time to vote for me and my fiance for a wedding contest we entered at Palasade Restaurant in Seattle.

If you live in Seattle, or ever visit, you MUST eat there, it is amazing, and the views are some of the best in Seattle.

Here is the link, all you have to do is 'like' or comment on our section which is titled 'Jason and Robin'

[​IMG]

http://www.facebook.com/PalisadeRestaurant

Thank you so much!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012