• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paleo diet

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mordecai
Really? I was thinking "Trapped in the Closet"

Lawl the perpetually unfunny Mr. Frumpypants Righteous Indignation shows up to crap on another fine threak with his lame sense of "humor."

LAWLZ

says i

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
You don't think I'm funny? I'm honestly asking. It's hard to parse all the babytalk.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
You don't think I'm funny? I'm honestly asking. It's hard to parse all the babytalk.

No, I think you're sexy though. In a very Dick York kind of way. Or maybe Dick Sargent. Anyhow, in this scenario I am Elizabeth Montgomery.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I look more like Dustin Diamond.

Well I look like Tiffani Amber Thiessen, so we just need a Mark-Paul Gosselaar (sp?) and a Mario Lopez.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Lopez has an absurdly high fee but we could probably get the real Zach

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Lopez has an absurdly high fee but we could probably get the real Zach
Grab a shovel and meet me by his plot. I'm in. EDIT: Wait, ****, he didn't die? I could have sworn he died a few years ago, and there was some story about it. Has the world gone crazy? Did he respawn? EDIT EDIT: ****, I guess I fell for an internet hoax awhile back and never really bothered to fact check it or follow up on it. Evidently this says two things about me. The first is that I cared enough, at one point in my life, about Mark-Paul Gosselaar in order to remember the event of his (alleged) death. The second is that his career had fallen on such hard times, and he was so past his prime, that the circumstances of his "death" seemed plausible enough to take for granted.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Wouldnt a true paleo diet include things like field mice, crickets and grubs ?

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
Grab a shovel and meet me by his plot. I'm in.

EDIT: Wait, ****, he didn't die? I could have sworn he died a few years ago, and there was some story about it. Has the world gone crazy? Did he respawn?

EDIT EDIT: ****, I guess I fell for an internet hoax awhile back and never really bothered to fact check it or follow up on it. Evidently this says two things about me. The first is that I cared enough, at one point in my life, about Mark-Paul Gosselaar in order to remember the event of his (alleged) death. The second is that his career had fallen on such hard times, and he was so past his prime, that the circumstances of his "death" seemed plausible enough to take for granted.

Your awe-inspiring introspection almost makes me want to give up my career for a life of the mind.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
PALEO DIET

Nicola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
sorry to be specific, but can you site sources for this? my wife is an archeologist, and I've had this conversation quite a few times, I am not aware of sources that list that people ate (much) grains before agriculture.

The problem with that is explaining why develop agriculture?

If you think of the amount of work required to hand clear a field. Plant grains. Plus everything up to the harvest. Why would anybody do all that work without already eating grains?

It wasn't like they went to the local supermarket flirted with the cute sample girl. Tried the grains and thought this would be good.

It's no different then keeping animals. At some point somebody decided it was easier to keep animals then to hunt.

They weren't running corn fed cattle ranches so needed the grains for animal feed.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Please for to advise: I shall be crisping up some pork belly confit I made last weekend. Does the sous vide machine remove the paleo?

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
bahahaha

apparently michael eades of low carb diet fame came up with the sous vide supreme.

i wonder how much they made off of it. seems like its been doing very well

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Don Carlos
Grab a shovel and meet me by his plot. I'm in.

EDIT: Wait, ****, he didn't die? I could have sworn he died a few years ago, and there was some story about it. Has the world gone crazy? Did he respawn?

EDIT EDIT: ****, I guess I fell for an internet hoax awhile back and never really bothered to fact check it or follow up on it. Evidently this says two things about me. The first is that I cared enough, at one point in my life, about Mark-Paul Gosselaar in order to remember the event of his (alleged) death. The second is that his career had fallen on such hard times, and he was so past his prime, that the circumstances of his "death" seemed plausible enough to take for granted.

He has some tv show on TBS or USA with Breckin Meyer where they are wacky lawyers or something. I haven't seen it.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
bahahaha

apparently michael eades of low carb diet fame came up with the sous vide supreme.

i wonder how much they made off of it. seems like its been doing very well

Is he making one with a Paleo option? Please to advise.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads