1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Pal Zileri suits - among the great Italian suitmakers or a mere second-fiddle?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Ricardo Malocchio, Apr 15, 2008.

1. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

PZ Sartorial line is very nice.. & the Sartorial shirts & ties are beautifully hand finished, down to teh "crows feet" stitching for the buttons.

2. Wicky

Wicky Senior member

Sartoriale line is right on par Brioni. Better than Borrelli and Zegna Napoli.

A notch below Kiton.

Dream on.

Because its hard to get in the US its all of a sudden top notch? In some European countries you trip over PZ (main line and sartoriale) and their top line is comparable to Caruso at best (also in pricing). Like Lakewolf mentioned, during sales here you can get it a very very reduced prices.

3. Azure

Azure Senior member

The sartoriale is quite nice yes, but not Brioni.. Far better than Zegna!

I hate Zegna! too big for me,they don´t catch my measures as Corneliani does!

I got a 300 euro sartoriale shirt and yes, was quite nice.

As I say, I think that PZ are far better on shirts than suits.Being their shirts top notch and not very expensive. Made in italy!!

4. maomao1980

maomao1980 Senior member Dubiously Honored

Keep in mind Pal Zileri is targeting a wide audience and hence their stuff tends to be very "safe" with the occassional gems. It also depends a lot on what each distributor chose to buy from a collection. For example, while there are geniuenly exciting pieces from their fall/winter 08 collection, the HK stores looked like a funeral home with dark suits galore.

5. coloRLOw

coloRLOw Senior member

hi,guys
    any idea of Pal Zileri Sartoriale green label ?
    From B&S, someone says "
    Green Label is the younger line of Pal Zileri Sartoriale", but don't mention the quality

6. GratWanderer

GratWanderer New Member

Hello,
    i'd have the same question. What about the PZ Sartoriale Green Label?
    Especially the fitting, since the materials seem to be great.
    I'm fitting into a 54 (44R) Concept line, and between a 52/54 Main Line (before the relaunch one season ago), but for example Lab didn't even fit me in 56 so i'm bothered if the Green Label will fit me at all/in 54, since it's called the "younger line".

Thanks very much for any help.

PS: And a second question, concerning the attached picture. Would you guys think this is an recent PZ suit (last 5-6 years) with the "blue label" instead of the old white one? It's definitely from the main line but i don't know how recent, the lapel seems a bit old school (big angle) for me, would you still wear this today?

Best regards and greetings from Germany,
    Robin

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016