• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pal Zileri Frames, Acme Watch, Greyson, Guy Rover

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling some more stuff to fund bills, purchases, etc due to my local unemployment status. Payments accepted are Paypal, cash, cashier's check, and money order. All items shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Sorry for my horrible pictures......I'm not the best photographer. 1 Pal Zileri Frames. Brown in color. Wood-like texture at temples with a subtle PZ logo. Made in Italy. Style PZ 2083. Bought these but never got around to having my prescription lenses made for them. Brand new with case. Retailed for over $200. Asking $35 shipped. SOLD 2 Acme Watch. Designed by James Wine in 2002. Wore it once, got many compliments, but just never wore it much after that. Bought it from Retromodern.com http://www.retromodern.com/item_detail.asp?5736 Asking $30 Shipped
L1000401.jpg
L1000402.jpg
L1000403.jpg
3 Greyson NY Blazer. Mp3 Compatible model, has a pocket for your player on the inside with a holder for your earbuds on the outside. Very unique. Very heavy - perfect for late fall/early winter in MN....or perhaps all winter long in some states. Seems to be flannel lined, but not sure - can't find a fabric content tag. Sz M, but very slim. 4 functional buttons at each cuff. Asking $20 shipped Measurements Chest: 20" Waist: 18" Shoulders: 18" Sleeves: 27 1/2" Length: 34"
L1000414.jpg
L1000415.jpg
L1000416.jpg
L1000417.jpg
L1000418.jpg
5 Guy Rover Shirt. BD collar. Light blue with thin horizontal stripes throughout. MOP buttons. Excellent quality, way too large for me, though. Barneys NY is the only place I know of that carries this label. Retail is about $198. Size is Euro 44, neck is 17 1/2". Asking $25 shipped. SOLD Measurements: Chest: 26" Neck: 17" Shoulders: 21" Length: 34" Sleeves: 26"

Alphadave

Reaction score
Hey, any luck with the measurements of the frames?
smile.gif

Thanks

Alphadave

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nataku
Finally found my ruler :

The frame size itself is 52 16

Arm Length: 5 1/2"
Bridge: 3/4"
Front (arm to arm): 4 3/4"
Lens: 1 1/4" tall x 2" wide

Hope this helps!

Definitely 4 3/4" arm to arm? That's too narrow for me.
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads