Pakeman corduroy trousers

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Standard Toaster, Sep 2, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Standard Toaster

Standard Toaster Senior member

How's the fit?

If you have any cord trousers by cordings, how do they compare?

2. Naive Jr.

Naive Jr. Senior member

How's the fit?

If you have any cord trousers by cordings, how do they compare?

The difference is that Pakeman is cut more full in the seat and thighs. if you are slender, Cordings are better. I don't have my Cordings long enough to offer more yet. But i suspect there must be better cord trousers elsewhere - i wonder about New & Lingwood?

3. lovelux2010

lovelux2010 Senior member

The difference is that Pakeman is cut more full in the seat and thighs. if you are slender, Cordings are better. I don't have my Cordings long enough to offer more yet. But i suspect there must be better cord trousers elsewhere - i wonder about New & Lingwood?

i remember a while back researching cords on here, if memory serves me correctly i believe cordings offer a high rise.

i had'nt thought about n&l for cords..will have to check them out. how are RL cords rated on here, any other cords options?..

4. Naive Jr.

Naive Jr. Senior member

I just saw your post in which you indicate you hadn't considered N&L cords. There was a poster on Ask Andy who wrote me before I got banned a private message that he was delighted by the N&L cords he purchased. However, N&L has stopped advertising cords on their website for at least six weeks now and I haven't asked why because of other concerns.