• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

P.S. I Love You

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone see this movie yet? Probably going to see it this weekend. Previews looked pretty good for a chick flick. Also I figure it will earn me some brownie points with the girlfriend.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks shoe. Was that in responce for my last purchase?

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen the movie, I've only read reviews.

However, it struck me that in the hands of a different director, this movie could have been a suspense/horror film, instead of a weepie chick flick.

After all, the main character's husband dies and then she starts to receive notes/letters/tapes/air tickets and suggestions for how she should live her life.

Perhaps it's because I'm looking at this from a male perspective, but if something like that ever happened to me, I don't know if I'd be happy, if I'd plunge deeper into depression, or if I'd be totally freaked out and assume that I was being haunted.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
The crazy thing to me is how different Gerald Butler looks than from his stint as Leonidas in 300. Still won't see it.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
P.S you didn't read my original post, did you?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by contactme_11
P.S you didn't read my original post, did you?

Lol it was just a joke... trust me, i've been dragged to plenty of chick flicks in order to gain brownie points with the lady friend.... Nanny Diaries (shoot me now), In the Land of Women (actually surprisingly good), and I'm sure that sometime in the next month I'll be dragged to this one as well.

Crooow

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Lol it was just a joke... trust me, i've been dragged to plenty of chick flicks in order to gain brownie points with the lady friend.... Nanny Diaries (shoot me now),

Arrrrgggghhh. I was forced to watch "The Nanny Diaries" last night ("This part is totally different from the book"; "They never said his name in the book"; "He was much meaner in the book"), and every time the "P.S. I Love You" commercial comes on, I'm informed that we're seeing it.
plain.gif

I knew that she acquiesced to going to the Music City Bowl much too easily.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crooow
Arrrrgggghhh. I was forced to watch "The Nanny Diaries" last night ("This part is totally different from the book"; "They never said his name in the book"; "He was much meaner in the book"), and every time the "P.S. I Love You" commercial comes on, I'm informed that we're seeing it.
plain.gif

I knew that she acquiesced to going to the Music City Bowl much too easily.

Haha that's the thing.... we go see Dane Cook in concert or I Am Legend and I just know in her mind she's thinkin 'there's two chick flicks I just earned.'

Damn sneaky women.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Haha that's the thing.... we go see Dane Cook in concert or I Am Legend and I just know in her mind she's thinkin 'there's two chick flicks I just earned.'

Damn sneaky women.

I'd rather see any chick flick than Dane Cook in concert.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I'd rather see any chick flick than Dane Cook in concert.

Originally Posted by imageWIS
+ A million shares of Berkshire Hathaway.

Jon.

You guys suck. I like him!
What is ityou have against him? (other than the fact that you dont find him funny)

Tsintaosaurus

Reaction score
the delivery of this joke:

P.S. if you want to watch this movie you're gay.

plus this:

You guys suck. I like him!
What is ityou have against him? (other than the fact that you dont find him funny)

it all makes perfect sense now

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads