1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Oxxford slacks, size 34"

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Renault78law, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

Very good condition. Â The amount of handiwork that goes into these pants is nothing short of astounding. Â Feature plain front, zip fly, plain bottoms, 100% lightweight wool. The brown pants have a plain weave, and are coffee colored. Â The brown pants measure: Waist: 34" Inseam: 34" Total length: 46" Cuff: 9.5" laying flat The yellow pants have a micro micro herringbone weave (very faint), and are dusty yellow in color. The yellow pants measure: Waist: 34" Inseam: 34.5" Total length: 46.5" Cuff: 9.75" laying flat [​IMG] Check out the pick stitching along the pockets, fly, and loops. Â Also note the assyemtrical loops, an Oxxford trademark: [​IMG] Note how there is no waistband in the back, another Oxxford trademark: [​IMG] [​IMG] Tag is still crisp, note the hand stitching: [​IMG] [​IMG] Again, check out the pick stitching on the pockets, fly and loops: [​IMG] And the lack of waistband in the rear: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Asking 65+shipping (each)...priced to move. Â Please PM if interested.

2. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

What is the rise on the coffee colored ones?

3. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

Damn, I'm too skinny. Very nice pants (Oxxford is tremendous in this regard)

koji

4. Renault78law

Johnny,
    I'm unsure how to measure rise - I assumed it was total length less inseam. Can you advise?

5. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

Yeah, that's right. I didn't see that you had that info in your original post.

I'd take the coffee ones, but a 12 inch inseam is a little long for me for odd pants. Someone will steal these though, I'm sure.

6. Renault78law

Both pair have been sold pending payment, thank you very much. The 42L Oxxford suit is still available.