Oxxford end bolt sale

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ghulkhan, Jun 25, 2007.

1. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

Does anyone know around when this happens? How much off the usual price is the service? and do they usually have a lot of selection or no?

2. minimal

minimal Senior member

At the New York store, the end bolts are always available to look through; they used to just have them out in one of the rooms and one could sift through them, I think it's the same now.

As for the discount, I seem to remember it was 20% but someone else should verify. Or you can call them and ask.

3. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

I thought it was mid-to-high-$2000s for a 2 piece suit. Pretty good deal assuming they have a silhouette you like that fits your body and are happy with their MTM program (in my case, neither of those conditions is met).

4. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

i really have to fly to New-YORK.......
    With the strong pounds and Euro ,i will have a real feat over there....
    I do love Brioni,Kiton and Oxxford for suits and Charvet ,Borelli for shirts...
    Are they a lot cheaper in New-York? 2000 dollars is like 1050 pounds for me ,halleluiah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Give me some very good adresses and i will fly at christmas with my wife.........
    Is it possible to visit Ellis island because i have family great-cousins and aunt who did emigrated to the USA in 1919 and i would like to see where they did arrive...

5. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

i really have to fly to New-YORK.......
    With the strong pounds and Euro ,i will have a real feat over there....
    I do love Brioni,Kiton and Oxxford for suits and Charvet ,Borelli for shirts...
    Are they a lot cheaper in New-York? 2000 dollars is like 1050 pounds for me ,halleluiah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Give me some very good adresses and i will fly at christmas with my wife.........
    Is it possible to visit Ellis island because i have family great-cousins and aunt who did emigrated to the USA in 1919 and i would like to see where they did arrive...

Yes, you can visit Ellis Island - it's wonderful

6. ranchsooner

ranchsooner Senior member

Endbolts run $2,800 for a 2 piece suit. I had a 3 piece done and I think the vest was an additional $500.