1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Oxxford Brown Houndstooth Sportcoat 40-42R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by losrockets, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. losrockets

losrockets Senior member

Selling two houndstooth SC. Please PM me if you have any questions. Shipping is included in the price for the CONUS and I am open to reasonable offers.

1. Brooks Brothers 1818 Fitzgerald Fit (modern fit) F/W cream/olive/blue/brown houndstooth tweed jacket, sz 40 Short, Full canvas, made of E. Thomas Wool/Cashmere fabric. If this were a 40R I would not be selling it, as I absolutely love this jacket but it's too short for me. $SOLD.

2. Oxxford Renaissance (modern fit, lapel gorges are very similar to the BB Fitzgerald/Regent, not like the old Oxxford) brown/light brown houndstooth jacket - tagged 42 but should work for many 40L folks also. Full canvas, wonderful fabric, excellent workmanship (half lined, thick buttons, typical Oxxford attention to quality and detail) - $140 --> 110 OBO.

Details:
    Half lined
    Renaissance fit is more modern, with contemporary lapel gorge and width, slimmer fit
    2 Button
    Single vent
    Nonfunctional horn buttons
    Flap pockets with hidden ticket pocket on right

Tagged 42R
    Shoulders: 19
    Chest (pit to pit): 21.5
    Sleeve: 22 (+2 to let out)
    Waist: 20
    Length 31 (BOC)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016