1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Oxxford Bespoke 2000 Blazer 41R/42R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by rioni, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rioni

rioni Senior member

Selling a few jackets that no longer fit. This is a beautiful blue blazer from the Oxxford Bespoke 2000 line, exclusive to Louis Boston. This is not cut like your typical old school Oxxford and has an hourglass silhouette, wide/soft shoulders and high armholes. The jacket originally retailed from Louis Boston for just under 3k, has dual vents, 100% wool, horn buttons, handwork everywhere, non-functioning button holes and is simply spectacular. I was able to wear this exactly one time last season before loosing weight so it is in perfect/new/mint condition. I paid well north of 1k for this and asking $425 shipped CONUS. I will provide measurements with pending interest but it fit me (with a slimish cut) when I was a 42R.

Shoulders: 18.75"
    Chest: 41"
    BOC: 30.75"
    Sleve 24.8" (1" to Let / Non-functioning bottons).

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  2. rioni

rioni Senior member

3. rioni

rioni Senior member

Final drop, ebay tonight. I am amazed once again on the new b/s forum.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.