• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Oxford shoes, help me...

Stirre

Reaction score
I'm looking for a pair of oxford shoes that I can wear for many years.
The style I like is the Crockett & Jones audley for instance.

I would be thankful if you could recommend other shoes like the audley. Either black or dark brown calf leather.

What brands do you recommend? C&J..any other english brand? Any Italian brand whith a good price/quality ratio? Santoni?

I like the classic style more than the modern look. The C&J Hallam is too modern for my taste with the pointed toe. But I'm pretty young so I still want a slim shoe like the Audley. My price range is up to 600 dollars.

I hope you understand what I want and I hope you can help me.

Thanks.

Coburn

Reaction score
Well, just brainstorming here ... have you considered the C&J Audley in etiher black or dark brown calf leather?

I'd stay away from the C&J Hallam. A lot of young guys think it's too modern with the pointed toe.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.