• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Oxford Rowe ties

afterthesuit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oxford Rowe - www.oxfordrowe.com

I didn't find any mention of these guys anywhere on the forum. I found them on Instagram thanks to the new algorithm, and they are a relatively new brand. I reached out to them to find out a little bit more about them and their products and I was lucky enough to receive a few on the house to sample and review for my blog.

Oxford Rowe has a limited but versatile selection of ties and pocket squares, and I wanted to share my thoughts here because I feel they offer a pretty competitive price for made in Italy ties.

They've got:
  • crunchy knits
  • zig zag knits
  • cashmere knits
  • shantung
  • grenadine
  • silk prints
My favourites of the bunch are the zig zag knits - at $65 they seem to be a pretty solid value. The construction is really nice, and the colours are great. Free shipping over $50 in Canada and the US was a bonus too (being Canadian we don't usually receive these offers). The zig zag ones are also a bit wider (2.75" vs 2.5") than their other knit ties.

Anyways, not trying to shill. Just a good value product from a new company I thought I'd share with the community.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's