• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ownly Luxury - The Official Affiliate Thread

MrUsedThreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
unnamed.png
So here we are ladies and gents.​

In moving forward in establishing the brand the next step was always to become professionally aligned with Style Forum and the members alike.

Our grassroots efforts turned my once family-friendly home to the world’s worst “Hoarders” episode—so bad that it went straight to DVD. The expansion of our company is in no way unrelated to the relationships I’ve built, namely my three other partners who have all become savvy in the ways of identifying high-end garments. Thanks to our days scouring through the hustle and bustle of New York City we’ve become well acquainted with some of the best in luxury fashion that the world has to offer. Taking what we’ve learned over the years, and through lots of trial and error, we’ve successfully come up with our brainchild: Ownly Luxury.

For the past few months it was always my intention to infiltrate Style Forum like a ninja and eventually invite you all to check out what our burgeoning company has to offer. What this Sensei Grandmaster didn’t expect, however, was how welcoming and informative everyone would be. My humor is crass and oftentimes toes the line between knee-slapping to inappropriate yet the SF’ers, as I’ve learned the hard way, can dish it out as well as they can take it.

Operating the business largely through our eBay Store, we also offer consignment—providing the same care and treatment we would our own garments. With an impeccable track record, we have completed over one-thousand transactions all with positive responses from our respective clients. Additionally we offer professional grade photography that rivals the best in terms of clarity as well as quality all thanks to our own private studio which features the latest and greatest high-end equipment. It’s our obligation to deliver the best service with a quick turnaround and the best return in investment. We WILL always deliver.

Make sure you continue to visit the thread for continued updates as well as our weekly auctions, all starting at the low-low price of $9.99, including our daily buy-it-now offers. We are excited to present great deals and even better bargains for Style Forum members—feel free to email or PM me here for any discounts that may apply to our future endeavors. Contest opportunities and giveaways will also be on the agenda in the very near future.

We are thrilled to also release our new lot of Edward Green shoes. The official sale will launch at 1pm EST tomorrow at our online store--the link for the boutique will also become live and available here on the thread at the aforementioned launch time. I also want to personally thank everyone who has been so patient in waiting for this mysterious, handsome, alluring “bulk buyer” to come out of hiding. We were waiting for the right opportunity to present itself and now with the proper platform we can offer you all the adequate service that you should come to expect.

As much as this is a business endeavor I would like you to also think of this as a collaborative effort and invite you all to message us with any suggestions or comments you may have. We are always looking to improve and that can’t be done with our help alone, we need your input as well.

Our goals to grow this company supersedes that of your normal mom-and-pop shop. In addition to offering you all the best in lavish wear, we continue to aim our sights higher and higher. In the immediate future you will see that beyond just clothing we will offer you an immersive experience into the world of fashion with behind the scenes looks at our future campaigns, one-on-one interviews with the spear-headers of our industry including some familiar faces of the SF community, giving you a more intimate look at the man behind the avatar.

Thank you and I look forward to speaking to everyone here and sharing more inappropriate memes and backhanded compliments. But compliments nonetheless. First one to make me cry might get something for free. I don’t know. Depends on how many days I’m spent in the fetal position.

My sophomoric humor is South Park level at best, but Ownly Luxury’s attention to detail, quality and customer service is unmatched and we vow to deliver on all of our promises. There have been many times, as I’m sure some of you can relate, that I’ve been sold snake oil by a bunch of glad-handed, fake-smiling aristocrats only concerned with making a quick buck. Money is nice but so is the peace of mind knowing that we are servicing like-minded individuals who want to look good in high-end wears at affordable prices and where everybody wins. That’s the best kind of business there is.

Last edited:

MrUsedThreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You guys may not be aware, but Luxe has been instrumental in giving us a foothold into the business--generous when he had no reason to be, all because GAME RECOGNIZES GAME. He was never shy about shelling out pertinent information about the do's and don'ts of this business and was really a mentor to me, as I'm sure some of you have come to recognize him as such as well. It's really been an honor getting to know him and his team alike. I couldn't say for certain that I would be in the position I am now without him, so thank you.

varsityreds0123

Reaction score
Details on the Edward Green release? Full range of sizes? Priced to sell or auctions?

MrUsedThreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Cool. Subscribed.

Will be sure to get online tomorrow quick and check out the UK7.5 selection.

Welcome aboard

Phillip

Details on the Edward Green release? Full range of sizes? Priced to sell or auctions?
Thank you guys, much appreciated.

The Edward Green's full release concerning models, sizing and pricing will coincide with the official launch of our store tomorrow. They will be priced to sell--I apologize for the mostly non-answer.
so-you-really-gonna-tease-me-like-dat-.jpg

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You guys may not be aware, but Luxe has been instrumental in giving us a foothold into the business--generous when he had no reason to be, all because GAME RECOGNIZES GAME. He was never shy about shelling out pertinent information about the do's and don'ts of this business and was really a mentor to me, as I'm sure some of you have come to recognize him as such as well. It's really been an honor getting to know him and his team alike. I couldn't say for certain that I would be in the position I am now without him, so thank you.

To be clear - while @MrUsedThreads and I share a similar business model, there is no animosity or shade. I have known him for a long time and can vouch for dudes hustle. Not sure how his meme/gif game is but real recognize real as he says and check out the mans offerings.

giphy.gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

MrUsedThreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
1PM is drawing closer and so here is the link to our store at Ownly Luxury

The Edward Green lot, which comes in 11 different styles, is 55% off retail price and additionally includes no taxes so it's something closer to 63% of the original retail price.

I hope you all enjoy! Please message me for any questions or inquiries and thanks for joining us for our launch!

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1PM is drawing closer and so here is the link to our store at Ownly Luxury

The Edward Green lot, which comes in 11 different styles, is 55% off retail price and additionally includes no taxes so it's something closer to 63% of the original retail price.

I hope you all enjoy! Please message me for any questions or inquiries and thanks for joining us for our launch!
Check your math. Assuming NYC/NYS sales tax of 8.875% total.

MrUsedThreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Check your math. Assuming NYC/NYS sales tax of 8.875% total.
right, EXCUSE ME---because I've been shotgun down by the math police, just like the lowdown dirty dog that I am. It's actually closer to about 64%. Thank you for correcting me. I don't know how I could have gone on without it that pertinent information. 64 does sound better than 63 though..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads