• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ownly Luxury - The Official Affiliate Thread

MrUsedThreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
In continuing with the rollout of our Boglioli collection, tomorrow, Wednesday at 12PM EST at Ownly.Shop we will be launching our new assemblage of Suits.

Doing our best to accomodate everyone we are happy to also announce discount codes with our new release:

CODE: 2ORMORE: for free domestic shipping when 2 or more suits are purchased

CODE: MINUS20: for international customers with purchase of 2 or more items.

Check back tomorrow for the unveil our of new selection and be sure to come back every Wednesday for the next 3 weeks for the release for new Boglioli garments.

IMG_6436.png

IMG_6455.png

Last edited:

prs14

Reaction score
How are the sleeves measured on the Boglioli coats? I'm a tall guy with long arms. I can typically get away with a 42L US. Is there any hope of a 44R fitting? Site looks great!

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How are the sleeves measured on the Boglioli coats? I'm a tall guy with long arms. I can typically get away with a 42L US. Is there any hope of a 44R fitting? Site looks great!

See below.

And yes, the chest is measured with the AAAC method. And you're not being a dick, you're doing your due diligence before you commit to something, as you should. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you out with.

A-Back Length
B-Chest
C-Waist
D-Shoulder
E-Sleeve

View attachment 981765

fox81

Reaction score
As an apology and show of gratitude, we wanted to offer you all the following discount codes valid TODAY ONLY until midnight, EDT:

CODE: WeHaveFilters
Free Shipping on all domestic orders: no minimum purchase requirement

CODE: WeHaveFiltersGLOBAL
$20 off all international orders: no minimum purchase requirement

I cant see where to put in the code. What am i doing wrong?

JRas

Reaction score
@MrUsedThreads Hate to be that guy, can you comment on the Necchi Blue Double Breasted Suit in terms of construction? Really eyeing that one hard, just want to know if there is any canvassing apart from being half lined. Thanks in advance!

MrUsedThreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@MrUsedThreads Hate to be that guy, can you comment on the Necchi Blue Double Breasted Suit in terms of construction? Really eyeing that one hard, just want to know if there is any canvassing apart from being half lined. Thanks in advance!
I love sentences that start like that "I don't wan't to be that guy, but.." is like saying "Hey, I didn't mean to sleep with your girlfriend, but let me tell you all the positions we did on the floor of your bedroom." I'm also totally kidding. Go ahead and be "that guy," there's nothing wrong in wanting to know more about something you may very well be spending money on.

I wish I had this kind of insight before my last girlfriend...anyway YES, the Necchi Blue Double Breasted Suit is in fact fully canvassed.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.
41cc85716a7a4fbe15def471d63cc94d.jpeg

JRas

Reaction score
I love sentences that start like that "I don't wan't to be that guy, but.." is like saying "Hey, I didn't mean to sleep with your girlfriend, but let me tell you all the positions we did on the floor of your bedroom." I'm also totally kidding. Go ahead and be "that guy," there's nothing wrong in wanting to know more about something you may very well be spending money on.

I wish I had this kind of insight before my last girlfriend...anyway YES, the Necchi Blue Double Breasted Suit is in fact fully canvassed.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.
41cc85716a7a4fbe15def471d63cc94d.jpeg

*Sigh* as I feared.

*Prepares bank account for another post-mortem*

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics