• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Overt Skincare - Transparent, Effective, Charitable - Official Affiliate Thread

Overt

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
if an email went to previous buyers, i never got anything. wasn't in spam, either

Very odd! I selected the entire list - perhaps we are having deliverability issues, I will be investigating that today. Thanks for the heads up :)

Gordoo

Reaction score
Wait, I must've missed it, too. I did, however, purchased something on black friday and I didn't notice any sale. Was it automatic or a code needed to be entered?

Overt

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wait, I must've missed it, too. I did, however, purchased something on black friday and I didn't notice any sale. Was it automatic or a code needed to be entered?

It was a code! I will retroactively enter it on your order :)

shortlefty

Reaction score
Should I be applying toner, serum, and mositurizer on my eyelids/around my eyes?

Overt

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Should I be applying toner, serum, and mositurizer on my eyelids/around my eyes?

I am pretty careful when it comes to using products around my eyes (I do sometimes apply moisturizer as for whatever reason that area tends to get quite dry at this time of year). I also use our The Brightener serum underneath my eyes on the darker circles daily. I wouldn't bother with toner in that region, especially as it could contain something eye un-friendly.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i did note that The Restorer instructions say to avoid the eye area -- is that just generally to be safe/ reduce the chance you get it in your eyes, or is it about specifically keeping some ingredient away from that skin?

Overt

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
i did note that The Restorer instructions say to avoid the eye area -- is that just generally to be safe/ reduce the chance you get it in your eyes, or is it about specifically keeping some ingredient away from that skin?

It's more of a general precautionary measure usually put on skincare - it's just to reduce the chance of getting it in your eyes.

shortlefty

Reaction score
So I got all five of the serums (great black Friday deal!) How should I be using them in a monthly routine? I've been using the brightener daily and it has done wonders fading some of the darker spots but I do have some scarring so I am planning to use the restorer as well

Overt

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So I got all five of the serums (great black Friday deal!) How should I be using them in a monthly routine? I've been using the brightener daily and it has done wonders fading some of the darker spots but I do have some scarring so I am planning to use the restorer as well

Hey hey!

Thanks for picking that up! We will only be doing that sale each year, and probably nothing more so it was the right time to pounce.

Since it's all five serums, I'd recommend rotating through the more complex ones (The Restorer, The Smoother and The Renewer) in two week segments and seeing after 6 weeks which one you think made the largest difference. The great thing is with that bundle you can really try everything at its best value.

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, it's our holiday set. It contains all of our serums in their full sizes (30 mL). It's a fantastic opportunity to give Overt a try.

Happ Hannukah to everyone that celebrates!

Rory

Overt

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! As the Holiday season approaches and we continue to be hunkered down at home, we wanted to make a gift guide for your SO!

In it, our co-founder, Gigi explains what each of our products do and how best to shop for SOs this holiday season. We can guarantee holiday delivery as long as you order before 11:59pm on the 15th (Tuesday).

Here is the video and I hope you find it helpful :)

Overt

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Let us know if you have any questions!

Hey everyone!

Our holiday season is off to a great start. I wanted to ensure that you all know that 11:59pm on the 15th is the latest we can guarantee delivery to the continental US of A.

I hope you all having a great holiday season :)

Rory

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads