1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Overnight Acne Solution

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by lemmywinks, Jul 23, 2011.

1. lemmywinks

lemmywinks Senior member

I've had phases of acne before but I've done a really good job in the past few months keeping my face clean. The last day or two some pretty notorious Acne popped up on my face in places that are pretty damn noticeable and I'm taking a photo for an ID that will last for a couple of years tomorrow. Obviously I'd prefer a photo with no Acne.

What are some of your tried and true overnight acne solutions? I just want to reduce the size of it.

2. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

If it's an ID photo then just use makeup. Makeup doesn't show up very well in ID photos.

3. willpower

willpower Senior member

Good idea. Go to the makeup counter at one of the department stores and ask one of the counter girls to help you cover it up. It'll look more natural than you trying to do it yourself.

4. pbandjai

pbandjai Well-Known Member

toothpaste. if it's just a few spot treatments. just a little dab over the pimples.

5. desert_fox

desert_fox Member

if it is really really important and a good sized pimple seek out your derm and ask for a kenelog injection. it will make the pimple go flat in 24 hours

6. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

I did this earlier this year for the first time in my life. I didn't feel very manly doing it, but damn if it didn't cover up the problem and the photo looks fine.

7. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

Will second the toothpaste trick. It doesn't eliminate them completely, but they shrink way down and aren't nearly as red.

Makeup also will work.

8. plei89

plei89 Senior member

Mint Jelup Masque works wonders.

9. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

mario badescu acne spot treatment

10. lemmywinks

lemmywinks Senior member

I heard about the toothpaste method and it went down a little. Luckily the ID photo was too low res to even see the pimple, but I'll keep the make up suggestion in mind.

11. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

Sonya Dakar Drying Potion. Best thing I've ever used. Overnight it'll reduce the pimple to a small, flat red spot. Usually gone after the second night.

12. Ghast

Ghast Member