1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Ovadia & Sons Cargo Pants - Sz 32 (fits closer to a slim 31)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by inviscid, May 23, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inviscid

inviscid Senior member

Hey all.

Picked this up from the recent sample sale, but it doesn't fit well for my needs as I wear a suit 6 days of the week.

Tagged a 32, but fits very slim for a 32 - I am usually a true 31 (need to wear a belt with a 32 but need to let out a 30 slightly) and this fits spot on. Unfinished hem, and I can't find any faults. I believe it was a prototype or overstock rather than seconds.

Made of a heavy fabric. I would guess to say it's moleskin, but could very well be a cashmere or cashmere blend. It's got a super soft feel and honestly looks and feels identical to my cashmere/wool tie. I may be leaning towards moleskin because of the color.

I paid $50 for it at the sample sale. I would like to recover that including any fees or shipping charges I will incur. Looking to get $75 including shipping/handling/fees/whatever.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.