1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ovadia & Sons Cargo Pants - Sz 32 (fits closer to a slim 31)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by inviscid, May 23, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inviscid

inviscid Senior member

Hey all.

Picked this up from the recent sample sale, but it doesn't fit well for my needs as I wear a suit 6 days of the week.

Tagged a 32, but fits very slim for a 32 - I am usually a true 31 (need to wear a belt with a 32 but need to let out a 30 slightly) and this fits spot on. Unfinished hem, and I can't find any faults. I believe it was a prototype or overstock rather than seconds.

Made of a heavy fabric. I would guess to say it's moleskin, but could very well be a cashmere or cashmere blend. It's got a super soft feel and honestly looks and feels identical to my cashmere/wool tie. I may be leaning towards moleskin because of the color.

I paid $50 for it at the sample sale. I would like to recover that including any fees or shipping charges I will incur. Looking to get $75 including shipping/handling/fees/whatever.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.