• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing

abunny

Reaction score

New pants look like loose pantyhose. ;)

New model of pants up. The pics don't make them look that great - I appreciate the added gusseting but they look really unstructured and cheap - but could just be the pics. I understand having a middle point between dungarees and Nyco's but once I'm committed to buying, I'll generally eat the difference and get the best option rather than compromise*.

You guys are hilarious, futureworks are literally the nyco pattern in a different fabric.

https://www.facebook.com/OutlierTailored/posts/10152009534269011

the "I want outlier pants but cant afford the expensive ones and need more than one style option on the cheaper ones to kopp" niche

Also if you don't need/want DWR for whatever reason, but want something more functional than a pair of black chinos.

Last edited:

HansPhonetic

Reaction score
I grabbed a pair of the Futureworks in 31 but I think I'll return them because I favor my Chino's and Climbers. Unless anybody wants to buy them direct from me instead of waiting to grab a restock/return from Outlier..? New condition.

click here

Reaction score
Anyone know how often do Outlier restock on sizes? Will I have to wait a long time? Looking to get the OG in Charcoal size 31 but it's sold out. Plan to use them as my main pants as I travel around the world, need them before I leave in May.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

click here

Reaction score
I've read through most of the thread and I am still confused with what pants will suit me. I am looking at either the Climber or Slim Dungarees. Which pants would suit someone who has slightly biggish calves (15.5inch around) and usually wears slim fit pants. I am more interested in the Climbers in size 31 or 32 but I am worried that my calves won't fit into them. The leg opening looks really small but then again they are stretchy material and that could give me more room.

Any help?

Mehmet Korkmaz

Reaction score
So I finally caved and bought a pair of Keirin Cuts, because they were discontinued. I'm not sure if I got a dud, but I'm really unimpressed with the construction quality. The fit is great, as is the fabric, but really. There are loose threads everywhere, the waistband lining has fluff poking out of it, and the stitches just look very messy. Has anyone else had this experience?

Newo

Reaction score
Welp. After 6 months my merino tee's are starting to fall apart. Hole forming behind the neck of my precious purp.

click here

Reaction score

I've read through most of the thread and I am still confused with what pants will suit me. I am looking at either the Climber or Slim Dungarees. Which pants would suit someone who has slightly biggish calves (15.5inch around) and usually wears slim fit pants. I am more interested in the Climbers in size 31 or 32 but I am worried that my calves won't fit into them. The leg opening looks really small but then again they are stretchy material and that could give me more room.

Any help?

Anyone?

ubiquitous

Reaction score

Hey man I have both cuts, and my climbers are much closer to a slim regular fit, the dungarees are more of a skinny jean type deal. Also 2 way stretch vs 4 way in the climbers. If it says anything my climbers feel much looser throughout the leg and are more comfortable.

click here

Reaction score

Hey man I have both cuts, and my climbers are much closer to a slim regular fit, the dungarees are more of a skinny jean type deal. Also 2 way stretch vs 4 way in the climbers. If it says anything my climbers feel much looser throughout the leg and are more comfortable.

Thanks for that bit of information! I think I will go with the Climbers.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
agree with climbers if only those 2 options, both are similar slim/skinny fits so better off with the ones with more stretch, although ideally you'd look for some keirin cuts or maybe consider the ogs, but I figure you may have a good reason not too.

Last edited:

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@melis Dont post your listings in threads, and those shoes been on ebay for like a year ...there missing the damn vibram rubber.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads