Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Roguls, Jan 15, 2011.

1. wizzeak

wizzeak Senior member

Their towel is absolute shit. Keeps leaving fluff all over. Even after multiple washes this thing is still leaving that crap everywhere. No idea how they let something like that with such an obvious and noticeable flaw get past any sort of testing phase.

I do like their shorts though. But yeah the whole sizing thing is maddening especially if you are not a US customer. If I see something in my size in a good color I would have to impulse buy to make sure I can even get a chance to try it on then possibly pay duty and then return shipping fees.

Pretty sure it's free shipping and return shipping for US customers so no wonder everything runs out so fast. They can just try everything they want on.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015

2. CPaul

CPaul Senior member

No free shipping but ya free returns.
    I got the towel as well. Not that great but at least hasn't started smelling like all my other travel towels

3. scamster

scamster Senior member

if you reside outside of the united states there are no free returns.

because the sizing is all over the place and you'll end up paying taxes and duties for something that doesn't fit is the reason why sadly i'll never purchase from them and same has to be said with isaora.

4. wizzeak

wizzeak Senior member

Yup and the cardigans sell out in like 30 minutes? So tired of their small ass batches of products they KNOW will sell tons.

5. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Did anybody pick up a pair of the mback long crops?
    I like the idea and the cut, but the grey looks too much like sweats and not really a fan of burgundy pants. I guess I'm just looking for feedback, they also only have 33's and 35's but I'm a 34. Although measurements look like they run big.

6. US Grant

US Grant Senior member

Would be curious your feedback on the particular Outlier gear you brought along and how it worked out for you. Safe travels!

7. US Grant

US Grant Senior member

Anyone pick up the M-back pants? I'm curious as to how warm these are and how the breathe. Love the Climbers after the 60/30s.

I know someone had to pick up the $upermarine Parka too

8. thomaspaine

thomaspaine Senior member

I have the m-back climbers. I was worried that they'd be bulky, because usually when I see fleece lined pants they have a marshmallowey thickness to them that I don't like. The lining on these is very thin but warm though, and don't seem to affect the drape or be externally noticeable at all. Breathe fine, it's comparable to wearing a very thin merino sweater but on your legs.

I personally would only feel the need to break them out when it's below freezing, otherwise I overheat while wearing a parka or warm top. Prepare for sweaty crotch if you're running around and then come indoors where it's heated, and the pants are quite thin so beware leaving sweat marks on furniture you sit down in. Not that I speak from experience.

Super comfortable though, the lining and stretch make them feel like sweatpants.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015

9. tooley

tooley Well-Known Member

10. brianhylton

brianhylton Member

why did this thread die? did I miss something?

11. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

I think most outlier talk moved to Reddit and the little left here is in the technical outerwear thread