• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing

CPaul

Reaction score
Damn. Ordered 2 days before that code. Just got my slim dungarees in. Love them except I was getting used to low rise pants... Still gonna keep them though. :slayer:

hhenryhhh

Reaction score

Outlier og 4 season fit. I shudder at how the slimmer models fit.

These things are perfect. I had to triple/quadruple cuff these - I'll get them hemmed eventually.

Also, the black attracts a lot of dust, pretty annoying.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in this brand, they should def be on the mailing list.

New pant added to line-up: Nyco Slims.

Look like a nice cut and fabric. Non-stretch fabric apparently brings the price way down, too: $98 is easy on the wallet.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The TA!!! code, didn't work for me when I bought the merino shirt or Nyco slim pants. Doesn't matter, I am very happy with Outlier.

I can't reccomend this brand enough for their quality, fit, details, and customer service. Prices are steep, though the Nyco pants seem to be a decent deal at $98.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I want to pick some stuff eventually but the price for some reason is still hard for me to swallow.

Though this brand may just be my niche. Decisions

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I want to pick some stuff eventually but the price for some reason is still hard for me to swallow.
Though this brand may just be my niche. Decisions

What you thinking of getting?

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can someone do a stain / spill test on the nyco slims? curious to see how easy it is to get rid of. wish they came in some sort of dark grey/slate though.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^trousers and tees mostly. what they seem to be good for essentially IMO

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wore my 3 way shorts at least 2-3 times a week this summer. Probably my best purchase in a long, long time (except for my uniqlo ocbd's and their wrinkle-free fabric
stirpot.gif
(10)). But the fabric on these is insane, light, comfy, just stretchy enough. I've machine washed and dryed them over 30 times and they still look great, no fading at all.

Rincon

Reaction score
Anyone know if the climbers jeans stretch significanty? (In waistband and legs)

oneninetyseven

Reaction score

Outlier og 4 season fit. I shudder at how the slimmer models fit.
These things are perfect. I had to triple/quadruple cuff these - I'll get them hemmed eventually.
Also, the black attracts a lot of dust, pretty annoying.

Glad they worked out for you. They fit me horribly. I tried 2 sizes. Well made pants, but awful for the shape of my body. I'm glad they have an excellent return policy and make a variety of pants.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
picked up a pair of chinos in my regular size (33), worried they'll be to obig but we'll see

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes, it's a stretchy material but will not stretch permanently.

This. The materials that have stretch in them will give nicely, but none of the materials will stretch out the way cotton/denim does.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered nyco slims in 34, emailed to get it to 33 as I didn't realize it was 2 sizes up on waist...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads