1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Roguls, Jan 15, 2011.

1. CPaul

CPaul Senior member

Damn. Ordered 2 days before that code. Just got my slim dungarees in. Love them except I was getting used to low rise pants... Still gonna keep them though. :slayer:

2. hhenryhhh

hhenryhhh Senior member

[​IMG]

Outlier og 4 season fit. I shudder at how the slimmer models fit.

These things are perfect. I had to triple/quadruple cuff these - I'll get them hemmed eventually.

Also, the black attracts a lot of dust, pretty annoying.

3. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

If anyone is interested in this brand, they should def be on the mailing list.

New pant added to line-up: Nyco Slims.

Look like a nice cut and fabric. Non-stretch fabric apparently brings the price way down, too: $98 is easy on the wallet.

4. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

The TA!!! code, didn't work for me when I bought the merino shirt or Nyco slim pants. Doesn't matter, I am very happy with Outlier.

I can't reccomend this brand enough for their quality, fit, details, and customer service. Prices are steep, though the Nyco pants seem to be a decent deal at $98.

5. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

I want to pick some stuff eventually but the price for some reason is still hard for me to swallow.

Though this brand may just be my niche. Decisions

6. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

What you thinking of getting?

7. ExAngel

ExAngel Senior member

can someone do a stain / spill test on the nyco slims? curious to see how easy it is to get rid of. wish they came in some sort of dark grey/slate though.

8. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

^trousers and tees mostly. what they seem to be good for essentially IMO

9. BlackToothedGrin

BlackToothedGrin Senior member

I wore my 3 way shorts at least 2-3 times a week this summer. Probably my best purchase in a long, long time (except for my uniqlo ocbd's and their wrinkle-free fabric [​IMG] (10)). But the fabric on these is insane, light, comfy, just stretchy enough. I've machine washed and dryed them over 30 times and they still look great, no fading at all.

10. Rincon

Rincon Senior member

Anyone know if the climbers jeans stretch significanty? (In waistband and legs)

11. oneninetyseven

oneninetyseven Well-Known Member

Glad they worked out for you. They fit me horribly. I tried 2 sizes. Well made pants, but awful for the shape of my body. I'm glad they have an excellent return policy and make a variety of pants.

12. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Yes, it's a stretchy material but will not stretch permanently.

13. Teger

Teger Senior member

picked up a pair of chinos in my regular size (33), worried they'll be to obig but we'll see

14. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

This. The materials that have stretch in them will give nicely, but none of the materials will stretch out the way cotton/denim does.

15. stevent

stevent Senior member

Just ordered nyco slims in 34, emailed to get it to 33 as I didn't realize it was 2 sizes up on waist...

16. HAL 9000

HAL 9000 Senior member

So the NYCO slim chinos are two sizes up? So you have to size down by two...?

17. stevent

stevent Senior member

Well the tagged size is two sizes larger in waist. so the size 34 I ordered has size 36 waist. It confused me since they said order your normal size bit given SF and the fact that most stuff I own is actually tts my normal size is 34. Vanity sizing / mall sizing I'm 32 most of the time depending on thighs. Ended up buying another pair as only one 33 left and hopefully they get my 34 order cancelled

18. HAL 9000

HAL 9000 Senior member

So I'm assuming that a 28 by Outlier would not fit a true 28?

19. Reginald Bartholomew

Reginald Bartholomew Senior member

Just got an Outlier oxford. Fit is ok-good TTS medium in shoulders and chest area, but tents a bit lower down. Already biked around in it, and have no complaints about the performance aspect. But holy crap does it attract lint/hair.

20. stevent

stevent Senior member