Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Roguls, Jan 15, 2011.

1. ryan chinaski

ryan chinaski Member

Its been 80 in LA all week and I've been wearing them. They're only 9 oz so its not like a pair of heavyweight denim. Just feels like some slacks with a little bit a meat to em.

2. Prothea

Prothea Member

I'm trying to figure out what size I should get in nyco slims. My 30 x 30 JCrew 484 chinos fit great, so what size would I go for in the waist?

3. mojserkis

mojserkis Member

I also wear a 30x30 or 30x32 in most jcrew pants. I have the Nycos in a 30. They fit nicely with a shirt tucked in or with a belt. I probably could have done a 29. I wear them around my hips for the most part (as I said, they are a tad big). If you are going to wear them around your true waist (they have a bit of a high rise) then I would say go with a 29.

This is awesome news. I own the Nycos and the New OGs. The Nycos feel tougher to me . I can beat them up without worrying about them- maybe partly because they were cheaper, but also cause the material is just rugged. I will definitely buy another pair. I'm hoping they do them in PURP!

4. RatherDashing

RatherDashing Member

Well poop; I wear a 34 waist in J Crew, but ran with the 32 Nycos because of their listed measurements.

Hopefully they don't turn out looking like they're painted on!

5. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

They will.

I wear a 32 and 31 in most pants. My 32 Nycos fit well. Could ahve gone down to 31, but just went with th 32's.

6. stevent

stevent Senior member

I wear 32 in j. Crew and nycos in 33 were fine. Highly unlikely they fit you since J. Crew is pretty vanity sized too

7. RatherDashing

RatherDashing Member

Yup, ordered another pair in just my normal 34; looking forward to wearing these bad boys.

8. Epik

Epik Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me the shoulder measurement for their Northeast Pivot shirt?

Medium and Large.

Also, I'm assuming since these aren't tech fabrics, there shouldn't be any stretch right?

9. deadbilly

deadbilly Well-Known Member

Both my large Northeast Pivot's are 18 inch rear shoulder- I don't wash in hot water or tumble dry BUT they were second hand so YMMV. No stretch, just cotton.

A little smaller than the large Epaulet OCBDs I have (18 inch rear shoulder on the Outlier Northeast Pivot, vs 19 on the Epaulet). I think the comment was made in this thread the Outlier cotton shirts didn't taper as much/were blousier in the waist but that's not an issue for me (what's this drop thing everyone talks about!?)

Last edited: May 19, 2013

10. einstine

einstine Senior member

Sizing down 2 is insane.

11. RatherDashing

RatherDashing Member

How else will people notice my voluminous undercarriage if it's not constricting everything into chino sausage links?

12. Epik

Epik Well-Known Member

So, here are shoulder measurements directly from Outlier CS.

Northeast Pivot

Medium: 17.25"
    Large: 18"

Cail Short Sleeve Pivot

Medium: 17.5"
    Large: 18"

13. joshualim90

joshualim90 Active Member

14. deadsunrise

deadsunrise Well-Known Member

Hi guys. I'm having a problem with one of the Northeast Pivot Shirt . After maybe 10 wears and 4 washes the right sleeve is getting a hole. I haven't snagged it on anything and the shirt fits me well so I don't think I'm putting strain on that part of the sleeve.

I wrote to outlier about it and I'm waiting a reply, but anyway, ┬┐some ideas on how to fix it? Or should I resign myself to roll up the sleeves and only wear it on summer? Sending it back to outlier sucks because it's almost 35$ to ship it from spain.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2013

15. einstine

einstine Senior member

^Take it to a tailor, or get Outlier to give you a new one.

I love Outlier and own a good bit of there products. I see a lot of people with problems regarding there garments, from holes, zippers, buttons, etc. I hope this does not happen to my Outlier garments. [​IMG]