1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Roguls, Jan 15, 2011.

1. stevent

stevent Senior member

I wear 32 in j. Crew and nycos in 33 were fine. Highly unlikely they fit you since J. Crew is pretty vanity sized too

2. RatherDashing

RatherDashing Member

Yup, ordered another pair in just my normal 34; looking forward to wearing these bad boys.

3. Epik

Epik Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me the shoulder measurement for their Northeast Pivot shirt?

Medium and Large.

Also, I'm assuming since these aren't tech fabrics, there shouldn't be any stretch right?

4. deadbilly

deadbilly Well-Known Member

Both my large Northeast Pivot's are 18 inch rear shoulder- I don't wash in hot water or tumble dry BUT they were second hand so YMMV. No stretch, just cotton.

A little smaller than the large Epaulet OCBDs I have (18 inch rear shoulder on the Outlier Northeast Pivot, vs 19 on the Epaulet). I think the comment was made in this thread the Outlier cotton shirts didn't taper as much/were blousier in the waist but that's not an issue for me (what's this drop thing everyone talks about!?)

Last edited: May 19, 2013
  5. einstine

einstine Senior member

Sizing down 2 is insane.

6. RatherDashing

RatherDashing Member

How else will people notice my voluminous undercarriage if it's not constricting everything into chino sausage links?

7. Epik

Epik Well-Known Member

So, here are shoulder measurements directly from Outlier CS.

Northeast Pivot

Medium: 17.25"
    Large: 18"

Cail Short Sleeve Pivot

Medium: 17.5"
    Large: 18"

8. joshualim90

joshualim90 Active Member

9. deadsunrise

deadsunrise Well-Known Member

Hi guys. I'm having a problem with one of the Northeast Pivot Shirt . After maybe 10 wears and 4 washes the right sleeve is getting a hole. I haven't snagged it on anything and the shirt fits me well so I don't think I'm putting strain on that part of the sleeve.

I wrote to outlier about it and I'm waiting a reply, but anyway, ¿some ideas on how to fix it? Or should I resign myself to roll up the sleeves and only wear it on summer? Sending it back to outlier sucks because it's almost 35$ to ship it from spain.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2013
  10. einstine

einstine Senior member

^Take it to a tailor, or get Outlier to give you a new one.

I love Outlier and own a good bit of there products. I see a lot of people with problems regarding there garments, from holes, zippers, buttons, etc. I hope this does not happen to my Outlier garments. [​IMG]

11. deadsunrise

deadsunrise Well-Known Member

got a reply from outlier. They will exchange the shirt and refund the international shipping. Awesome :slayer:

12. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

For those of you who own the longsleeve buttondowns are the arms baggy? Like gitman or band of outsiders? Most shirts i try out sleeves always seem to want to be rolled up which i dont do

13. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

Double post iphone

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  14. Epik

Epik Well-Known Member

Northeast pivot was great as far as sleeves go. Nice and trim and shorter than uniqlo which was good for me.

But the waist was far too baggy and shorter whereas uniqlo was slim.

15. edamame

edamame Well-Known Member

Can anyone with three ways and other outlier products help me out? I was wondering how other pants feel compared to the three ways, because I didn't the feel of my three ways too much.

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  16. einstine

einstine Senior member

There the same material as New OGs and climbers.

1 person likes this.
  17. Epik

Epik Well-Known Member

The other pants that don't use the 4season fabric feel very different from the 4season fabric items. I like the three-way shorts but didn't like their denim-replacement fabric or the summer trousers even though they were nice and light.

18. Mik

Mik Member

Outlier just added more Ultralight Summer Trousers in Navy, Gray, and Blue. I think Navy and Gray are the same colours as last year, and "Blue" is new. Just ordered a pair. Still waiting for a "Slate" version of these pants.

19. Epik

Epik Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  20. dlm4114

dlm4114 Senior member

Great to know, can't believe I never put that together. Thanks for pointing that out.