• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

outerwear closet clean out: Geller jacket, Ervell blazer, Boo blazer, balenciaga varsity, neil barre

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweatybrain

Reaction score
FULL DISCLOSURE: I have 1 negative rep because I told the seller I was taking something, but then ran out of money and never got back to him. Sorry, it was fair. I'm usually a buyer on here and I've shipped every single thing I sell. Up for sale are stuff that I don't wear (either too big or too small or don't fit right. Link: https://picasaweb.google.com/jnemdphd/20120311135433?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJKV_dPCwcbasQE&feat=directlink 1) balenciaga varsity - black on black color way. I don't have tag so I can't verify authenticity - bought from lxlfeng whom I think it's a pretty trusted member here - but the quality is same to the balenciaga i handled. EXTREMELY HIGH ARMHOLES. If you are a fatty like me, do not buy this. asking 400. i wore this out twice because it was like way too small for me. 2) Robert gelled field jacket - wore out twice. Asking 400. MIJ, typical gelled fit and quality. tag size 50, fit 48. 3) BoO double breast jacket - bought at barney's warehouse sale. size 4, fit 38-40. has a trip in the lining at the arm hole that is not visible from outside. Asking 300. Price reflects the time and the 30 bucks you will spend getting it repaired 4) Ervell unstructured tweed patch pocket blazer - bought from gilt, fit 36-38. you know the deal with these. asking 300. 5) Neil barrett moto convertible leather - also way too small for me. the sleeve zips off. to form a little TOJ like vest. Asking 300. Although thinking about selling (but probably not) my cloak flight leather in army green color way. These are sample only, never produced. brought from mouko/peter. I'd probably selling in the 900 range.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.