1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Out of town EMBA's? Is it an insane idea?

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by Vancity, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Vancity

Vancity Member

Just curious if anyone here has travelled out of town (by a significant distance) to attend EMBA programs? i.e. living/working in seattle but travelling to a campus in san fran for a wharton west EMBA. How insane is this idea? The local programs where I live aren't all that attractive to me but the idea of travelling every 2 weeks seems a little crazy.

Thanks!

2. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

Thats a pretty hefty investment to make. You sure the Wharton is the right one for you?

3. Concordia

Concordia Senior member Dubiously Honored

Are you a management consultant (and therefore unfamiliar with your own apartment)? Are you single? A yes either way makes the whole thing more attractive.

4. austinite

austinite Well-Known Member

I know someone who is doing an EMBA at Kellog while living 1000 miles away, so it's possible. You will gather frequent flyer miles.