• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Our Legacy

theinsider

Reaction score
I really like the look of Our Legacy.
I am interested in their buttondowns and knits. How is their fit/quality?
Are there any US retailers that stock them?

Sorry if there is a thread about them already. I searched for them but couldnt find one.

yawn

Reaction score
I'm interested in this brand too. It's nothing exciting, but their prices are quite reasonable. Their collection is available here

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
I liked some of their spring stuff. Solid slim fitting (but not skinny) chinos in khaki/navy/grey, some decent button up patterns. I liked the Tres Bien styling with the black opening ceremony canvas laceups, rolled chinos with the high socks. Looked cool. The fall stuff i've seen on Tres Bien and Blackbird look pretty boring and not worth it at all.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I handled some Our legacy chinos the other day, surprisingly beefy fabric. BD shirts seems nice aswell. The pants are too slim for me though.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol i thought you meant the legacy of SF.

i was gonna say APC, nudie, size down 2, ummm allen edmonds, WAYWT,etc,etc

theinsider

Reaction score
Originally Posted by yawn
I'm interested in this brand too. It's nothing exciting, but their prices are quite reasonable. Their collection is available here

Thanks.
I hope the shipping cost to US isnt too bad.

bsyde82

Reaction score
any bay area stockists of this brand? i tried on the proper knit shawl collar at blackbird and really liked the fit...interested in what the mohair crewneck knit fits like...saw a WAYWT post on sufu that featured it (i think) and it looks pretty dope

Willy Nilly

Reaction score
Bringing this thread back up..

I'm eyeing several pieces this season including the parka, chino, and deck shoes. Are there US stockists yet? Can anyone advise on sizing? 1 cm between chest sizes as indicated on Tresbien seems like a small increment.

EDIT: Revolve is at least one US stockist.

Detour Clothing Store

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Willy Nilly
Bringing this thread back up..

I'm eyeing several pieces this season including the parka, chino, and deck shoes. Are there US stockists yet? Can anyone advise on sizing? 1 cm between chest sizes as indicated on Tresbien seems like a small increment.

EDIT: Revolve is at least one US stockist.

We're trying to get some pieces for spring/summer but definitely will have it for Fall 09.

blackdarkeye

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spacemanvt
lol i thought you meant the legacy of SF.

i was gonna say APC, nudie, size down 2, ummm allen edmonds, WAYWT,etc,etc

this is what i thought as well
lol8[1].gif

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Willy Nilly
Bringing this thread back up.. I'm eyeing several pieces this season including the parka, chino, and deck shoes. Are there US stockists yet? Can anyone advise on sizing? 1 cm between chest sizes as indicated on Tresbien seems like a small increment. EDIT: Revolve is at least one US stockist.
Opening Ceremony carried F/W 08, I would be surprised if they don't have S/S 09 but give them a call. Unless you are looking to try something on, I would go through a Scandinavian vendor; the price will be slightly reduced due to the exclusion of the VAT tax and the fact that many American vendors mark up five percent or so, shipping is literally a few bucks more than in the US, and customer service will be just as, if not more responsive most of the time. +46, another Swiss (I think?) store also has the proper collar sweater.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads