• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Our Legacy

chestercopperpot

Reaction score
looks like i missed the boat on sizes at TBS for the our legacy chinos...

crap!

i'll have to check odin

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the white denim?

I've heard its good, but it was only a short comment.

Photo's if anyone has some handy!

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Ah k.

TBS prices are great.

I'll be getting a few things in a fortnight - white jeans, navy shetland sweater. I'll let everyone know quality, I'll probably do a review.

I think that the stuff they do is really flexible and should work well as a fillipa k for people who don't like fillipa k.

Filippa K fucked up big time this spring. OL is a different price range anyway. Actually I think of OL as a nicer, better styled, better quality J Crew. I think all the SF'ers with a **** ton of J Crew in their closet should upgrade their basics to OL eventually.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not for me it isnt, in Aus.

Yes, it is a better J Crew. That's what makes it great.

Good design and good basics. Keep it simple and keep the quality up.

jwied82

Reaction score
Where is Our Legacy stuff made? is it like Acne and Filippa where some things are made in turkey, some in romania, some in portugal, some now in china...

Armfelt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jwied82
Where is Our Legacy stuff made? is it like Acne and Filippa where some things are made in turkey, some in romania, some in portugal, some now in china...
Everything is made in Portugal. Fabrics can be from Sweden, Britain or Italy though.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped by Opening Ceremony in LA yesterday, tried on the desert boots I bought in an 8 (they don't stock half sizes) and it looks like the 8.5 might be a bit too big for me. SOOO it'll be up for what I paid + shipping to whoever wants it.

(barney's was having a pretty big sale, oc didn't have a very good selection of their sale stuff)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads