• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Our Legacy

queb

Reaction score
What's the fabric like? Does the crack come off the shirt?

I should've clarified - I ordered it but it won't show up until Friday. But looking at the photos you can tell that the "cracks" are textured and not just printed on. You can see it pretty clearly in this shot.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've got a large in the overdyed floral bomber, I'd trade it for a medium. If anyone interested.

wizzeak

Reaction score
how do the first cut jeans fit? been wanting the black/grey pair forever now

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I should've clarified - I ordered it but it won't show up until Friday. But looking at the photos you can tell that the "cracks" are textured and not just printed on. You can see it pretty clearly in this shot.
Yeah it's textured, saw it in person wasn't sure if I liked it or now Curious how it will wear

ALEN003

Reaction score
What's the difference between the 1940's and 1950's fit shirts?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Update: so the pockets on the black wool classic coat were definitely real. I pulled the stitching out, pockets inside. Hooray. I feel like an idiot.
I'm wearing it now, if I walk past a mirror I'll take a fit pic for the dude asking about the shoulders. side note the wool blend is super soft.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anybody seen that frayed edge short sleeve white indigo work shirt in a 52 at a North American stockist?

NYLON

Reaction score
The black leather zip up is really tempting
drool.gif

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Has anybody picked up that crinkled blue pullover? Looks crazy (in a good way) but I'm wondering if it's lined in anything or how the texture and polyester feels on the body, that's really the only reason I haven't already ordered on.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It looks cool, would like to know too. I got the crinkled linen shirt coming in the mail. I got a medium because I thought maybe it's a bit big, but **** now I'm thinking it's not going to fit my 40" chest. Oh well.

NYLON

Reaction score
Has anybody picked up that crinkled blue pullover? Looks crazy (in a good way) but I'm wondering if it's lined in anything or how the texture and polyester feels on the body, that's really the only reason I haven't already ordered on.

I would imagine it would be light but feeling "plastic". Probably meant to be worn over something.

On the other hand the crinkled stuff (especially the cotton ones) are kinda gimmicky. My crinkled shirt from last season lost all texture after the 2nd wash and looked like any other ordinary shirt after a wash (hand washed)

NYLON

Reaction score
Could anyone with experience with their jeans explain about sizing and cut e.g First Cut vs Zero Cut?

As far as measurements go, i'm a 31.5 but have a bit of a calf. For the sake of comparison, I take a 30 in carhatt wip club pants (low rise).

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads