1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Our Legacy

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JackFrost09, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

I got a large coming. I have no idea when it will be delivered though. DHL from Germany to US, was only expecting a few days because when I buy something from Japan through DHL it takes 3 days. But it's been a week.

2. queb

queb Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm saying if the waist is adjustable I would go with the smaller size if you're in-between.

The in-seams are pretty long, longer than Acne's for example. I'm 5'11" and a 31 inch waist and I take 46 in everything and the trousers fit me a bit long, so you would probably need to have them altered.

1 person likes this.
  3. emprah

emprah Active Member

Do you know of any sites that are selling it those sizes?

4. j1000

j1000 Well-Known Member

I'm 5'7" 140 and got the olive in small. The sleeves are a tad long on me, and the shoulders slightly big, but I don't think I could have sized down.

5. irbe

irbe Senior member

Looking for the small in the bomber if anybody has any leads

6. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

I'm 5'7" 190lbs so I expect my size large to be long in the body and sleeves like everything I have is. Oh well.

7. J BAILEY

J BAILEY Senior member

hey could anyone who's ordered directly from OL lately confirm/deny that their service is still abysmal?

8. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

^^ ive ordered a bunch of times from them, always with good and fast-ish service. Im in Sweden though, not sure if that makes a differnece.

9. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

DHL premium taking forever to get over to me from Germany.

10. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

^^germany = sweden?

11. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

That was unrelated. I'm just complaining.

12. Ritchee

Ritchee Senior member

13. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Damn I couldn't image it being any warmer. I got the black and wore a Henley underneath it in 17 degrees and was warm. I'm 5'8" 187lbs went with a large.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  14. Transcendental

Transcendental Senior member

Hey man, could you be bothered to post a fit pic? Or I suppose, describe how the shoulder fits? I hate buying overcoats over the internet as my shoulders slope and off the rack stuff often ends up with shoulder divots.

15. junebugmm

junebugmm Senior member

[​IMG]

really want this

1 person likes this.
  16. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

I'll get a fit pic next time I wear it (if I remember). It is pretty slim in the shoulder, I cant really wear a knit under it (unless it's a fairly thin one), they do have some structure though so I don't imagine it getting divots unless you have extremely sloped shoulders (fwiw I have sloped shoulders too). The shoulders are pretty tailored (if that makes sense) which goes with the coat. My only issue is the sleeves are a bit short (hits above my wrist) and they are not working cuffs (not a big deal) and the pockets are just for show (I thought they were just sewn shut like a suit jacket but once it arrived I realized there's not even an interior pocket, so if you cut it open it would just be a hole into the lining. So that's pretty horrible and I don't understand why they couldn't put an actual pocket on it).
    For $209 it's pretty great but if paid close to retail it would've gone back pretty quickly based on the pockets and sleeve length.

17. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

I'm selling that bomber in my sig. I'd possibly trade it for the lighter one from that season, the flower print one.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  18. Transcendental

Transcendental Senior member

Thanks for the feedback. That's pretty stupid regarding the pockets. Seems odd especially from OL that they would just sew on flaps for show, haha.

19. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

^^extremly weird with the pockets. You sure the pocket bags are not behind the lining? I have three OL coats from various seasons that are practical and good quality.

20. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Maybe I should take another look at it. The chest pocket was the same (sewn closed).
    I suppose they could be really sleek pockets, just the way they were stitched and not being able to feel any outline or bulk on the inside made me think they weren't actually pockets but the more I think about it the more it seems ridiculous that they wouldn't actually have pockets. I'll check again when I get home, I've only worn it twice.

Does nobody else own those seasons classic coat?