1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Our Legacy

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JackFrost09, Mar 13, 2010.

1. nomad

nomad Senior member

Anybody have the 3 button wool blazer? How do you like it?

2. Ritchee

Ritchee Senior member

I ordered the black denim shirt from Oi Polloi, the fabric and construction are top notch but have to exchange it because it is too small.
    I am also intrigued by the Generation Shirt (Coated White Chambray)

here
    http://www.oipolloi.com/our-legacy-generation-shirt-coated-white-chambray#

What the heck is it coated with? Might have to find out, looks like a good spring summer shirt.

3. other-shop

other-shop Senior member

Hey @Ritchee

The Generation shirt has an all over natural white ink print that will wash down with time, this gives it a more crisp texture. It is a beautiful shirt and will see you nicely into spring/summer.

Cheers,
    Will

4. Ritchee

Ritchee Senior member

That's very helpful. Thanks Will

5. NYLON

NYLON Senior member

[​IMG]

They expanded new releases today.

6. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

Anyone cop or tried on the following bomber?

"Our Legacy Aviator Jacket Snow Black Herringbone."

[​IMG]

7. NYLON

NYLON Senior member

[​IMG]

^This raw edge shirt.

1 person likes this.
  8. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Black wool classic coat from End for $221 shipped hahaaha I kind of had to.
    If anybody is interested in the 52 let me know and if it doesn't work out I'll pass it on for the same price.

1 person likes this.
  9. VJAYEYE

VJAYEYE Senior member

Got my vegetable dyed shirt a few weeks ago. All I can say if you're on the fence do it. OL is now my favorite brand for shirts. This thread needs more love. I'll try to post pics soon.

Any try on the olive bomber in sz 50 and 52 and can comment on the size difference? I'm needimg help. Thanks!

1 person likes this.
  10. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Black wool Classic coat came today. Super happy with it, thank you to whoever returned the 52 to End so I could cop!
    I passed on it at $290 from TBS and got it for $209, now that I have it I would've been happy with it at retail.

11. NYLON

NYLON Senior member

@Ritchee

I received the Generation shirt in the white coated chambray. I must first say that the photos from both the OL webstore & the one I provided below simply does not do it justice...
    I say that because it is not very noticable based on those alone. Nevertheless, I took a photo of the reverse placket. That way, on the left side one would notice is a darker shade of what the original japanese chambray color is...and on the right, it's the chalky white "coating".

It looks very much like a light vintage wash of last season's offering, but only when you place them side by side or see it in person would the realization sink in! Hope that helps!

[​IMG]

12. Ritchee

Ritchee Senior member

@NYLON

Hey thanks the info is appreciated.

13. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

So what is the Our Legacy Bomber II padded with?

14. kingsfull

kingsfull Well-Known Member

I was wondering if anyone can comment on the Classic Sneaker sizing compared to CPs. I read through the thread and could only find the sizing on the Runner 1, which seems to run TTS. Thanks in advance.

15. irbe

irbe Senior member

anybody try on the wool relax fit trouser from this season with the drawstring. Wondering if I would be a 46 / 48 if I'm like a 31.5 inch waist.

Thanks

16. queb

queb Well-Known Member

They are killing it this season. That powder blue leather jacket is amazing, as are the embroidered t-shirts and crinkled fabric. I'm hoping that everyone hates the blue leather jacket so that I can pick it up on sale but it seems unlikely to happen unless it was produced in a large run.

17. queb

queb Well-Known Member

I haven't tried the relaxed trousers but I have pairs of the classic trousers in 46 and they fit fairly loose on my 31 inch waist. Also it's an elastic waistband so it probably just depends on the fit you want. I would go with a 46 if I were you.

1 person likes this.
  18. irbe

irbe Senior member

19. NYLON

NYLON Senior member

@queb

Does that apply to all their pants (not jeans) in general for sizing? I have the same waist as @irbe

Also what do you mean by elastic waist band? Do you mean draw string?

Lastly, are their in-seams long? I'm about 1,78M but if they are long I reckon there will need to be altering done later on.

20. HOT Sriracha

HOT Sriracha Senior member

Bomber Sizing question:

What is the general sizing suggestion for the OL Olive Bomber jacket? Measurements from various sites seem true to size however, I never handled any OL stuff. Does the padding make the jacket fit a size small? I'm 5'7, 160 and normally wear a us small;debating a 46 or 48.

Any help is appreciated, thx in advance!