1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Our Legacy

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JackFrost09, Mar 13, 2010.

1. g transistor

g transistor Distinguished Member

2. slstr

slstr Distinguished Member

I live in the UK so I probably can't help you with the duties thing, but the few times I've ordered from there it's been quick, good customer service and easy returns. Have heard bad things about them though. (They should mark down the value of the item to avoid duties/customs if you ask)

3. ennui

ennui Senior Member

I ordered one item last year for 100 euros + shipping and it made it to me in the US without any duties.

4. Itssdave

Itssdave New Member

SS13 'SMILE' available tomorrow. Just been announced on the OL Facebook page.

5. hobojones

hobojones Senior Member

I've been hit with duties during the last sale. I think my package was like $125? It was the only time I've ever been hit with duties too. Part of the reason I'm passing on this year's sale.

6. g transistor

Thanks guys. Mine is about $80 shipped so hopefully I won't get hit.

7. irbe

irbe Distinguished Member

Did u guys ask them to mark down the items? THink they will do that.

8. Dr Huh?

Dr Huh? Distinguished Member

While trying to see what the price of an item would be selling for, I noticed there was a Tax Free Reduction, which reduced the price of the item. I was just wondering, do all European clothing sites do this for non European costumers? Or is it up to the sites themselves? I ask because I was looking at a jacket on some other site, and they didn't seem to offer the same discount.

9. BrandonJG

BrandonJG Well-Known Member

The Rolling 3B Blazers are amazing, well worth even full retail, in my opinion, although this season's selection is significantly more expensive than past. I'm a slim guy at 6'0, 160 lbs, and a 36 chest. The 48 (M) fits me perfect for Our Legacy's 3b blazers... so one might conclude they run small. The FW12 rolling 3b suits, sold as separates, are all gorgeous heavy weight wool blends. I would highly recommend any of them. Also, the shoulders do have some padding in them, but in a good way, if that makes sense. I'm not a fan of the single vent, but everything else about the jacket allows me to easily overlook that. Hope that helps.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013

10. blake3030

blake3030 Senior Member

Agree about the rolling blazers. Fits one size small.

I purchased two of the classic 2 button blazer and trouser combos in size L during the sale on an impulse, but they don't actually fit me. Will be putting up on B&S soon, but if anyone wants to inquire before then, go ahead. Will be cheap.

11. stevent

stevent Distinguished Member

Hmm weird I find the blazers / suiting to fit really weird and fabrics to be ok. They are not canvassed from what I've seen and construction is decent but nothing special.

Fit seems to vary quite a bit. On sale it's a great deal but I would never pay retail on them

12. g transistor

Got my blue mouline shirt in. Incredible, if the 1940s cut works for you/you wanna try it out, I highly, highly recommend it. Now I'm bummed I didn't pick up the navy mouline and it's stold out. For $70 shipped, you can't beat it. The blue mouline color is really hard to describe, a very nice fabric. Wish I picked up a blazer to try it out, that said if anyone picked a rolling blazer or navy mouline in 46 let me know.

13. pronxs

pronxs Distinguished Member

+1

pleasantly surprised by the moulines. i got both blue and navy.
    pretty bummed they sent me the wrong shirt (the flannel check instead of the candy striped oxford)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013

14. Knisse

Knisse Senior Member

Hi guys, anyone know where i can get the our legacy umbrella jacket? I assume i am a small or medium.

15. Invincibles

Invincibles New Member

Am I the only one really bummed about Our Legacy not producing any of their checked shirts anymore? Instead they seem to have been replaced by countless variations of plain white and blues. Don't get me wrong, I love Our Legacy and I have some of these plain shirts myself, but some of their checked shirts from previous collections are amazing. Unfortunately I didn't start wearing OL until just recently, so it seems I've missed out on these beauties.

With that said, if anyone's looking to sell their checked shirts from past seasons don't hesitate to send me a PM. [​IMG] I'm a size L by the way.

This is my first post, so be nice!