1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

our legacy shirts & suit - size small (46)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by misery, Jul 22, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misery

misery Senior member

I have several items for sale from Our Legacy, simply overbought this past sale season. All items are essentially new although a couple of the shirts have been worn once. All shirts are $75, the suit is $250 shipped CONUS via PayPal. eBay user id for confirmation is here (I'm selling a 5d mkiii on there if anyone is interested [​IMG] ).I'll number the items and you can PM me.#1 - 1940's Button Down Shirt Cloth Check Pink[​IMG]#2 - Generation Shirt Red Lightning Print SOLD#3 - 1950s Four Ex Paisley Blue SOLD
    #4 - Success Shirt Snow Leopard SOLD

#5 - First Shirt Dark Mussola[​IMG]#6 - Generation Shirt Natural and Navy Woven Check[​IMG]#7 - Generation Shirt Natural and Navy Woven Stripe[​IMG]#8 - First Shirt Stitched Linum Earth[​IMG]#9 - 2B Unconstructed Blazer and Relxaxed Pant in Blue Delave SOLD

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  2. Davidoblanco

Davidoblanco New Member

Hello! Do you still have the our legacy shirt "First Shirt Dark Mussola" for sale?

Best regards, David

3. Davidoblanco

Davidoblanco New Member

Great! I'm interested in shirt # 5, the dark mussola. If it's still for sale, I'd like to buy it.

Ragards,
    David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.