1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Our Legacy Navy Jacquard First Shirt M (BNWT)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Elysium, Aug 6, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elysium

Elysium Senior member

Up for sale is a beautiful shirt by Our Legacy in size M, brand new unworn with tags. I'm selling it because I ordered it in size S during their web-sale, but they shipped me a size M by mistake and it would be too expensive to pay for tracked shipping back to them for a refund. Very frustrating.

The shirt is navy and features a very subtle polka -dot pattern, and is 50% cotton 50% viscose. Fits slim in the sleeves, and would probably fit a slim 48 best.

Approximate measurements are:

Pit to pit: 20.5"
    Shoulder to shoulder: 16.5"
    Sleeve: 24"
    Back length from collar to bottom: 30"

Looking to make back what I paid for it, so $75 USD + shipping from Australia. If you are interested, please PM me for an approximate shipping quote!

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.