1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Our Legacy First Shirt Polka Dot - 48/Medium

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Pulp088, Dec 4, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pulp088

Pulp088 Well-Known Member

For sale is an Our Legacy First Shirt Polka Dot purchased from Tres Bien last year. The shirt is gray with white polka dots, and the fabric is a very comfortable brushed cotton. I wore this to work once, but decided that arms are a bit too slim on my weight lifter's arms. Compared to other Our Legacy styles, this is more tailored than the boxy fitting 1940 and 1950s shirts. That being said, this will fit anyone who typically wear a medium. The pit-to-pit measurement is about 20.5" to give you an idea of the tailoring. There are no pleats in the back, so one doesn't need to worry about the shirt billowing out.

http://www.ourlegacy.se/store/product/first-shirt-polka-dot

I am asking for $70 shipped in the United States with payment via Paypal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.