Other Soft Jeans to try out.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jokerman, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Jokerman

Jokerman Senior member

Ive mentioned my only 2 pair of premium Jeans are AG Jeans(one Filmore style the other Hero Style.) I love the softness of them. Are there any others out there with equal or greater softness? Thanks for the help.

2. redgrail

redgrail Senior member

Never tried on AGs because I kind of hate their styling (no offense).
    Really soft jeans I've tried though are the APC Cashmere jeans and washed Prps (that zimbabwean cotton is amazing)

3. Mbogo

Mbogo Senior member

I just got some Earnest Sewn Fulton Maz Darks that are very different from my other jeans. They are very soft on the inside, but seem somewhat coarse on the outside. Very comfy to wear.

David

4. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

5. SantosLHalper

SantosLHalper Senior member

I tried on a pair of rag and bone lightweight jeans this week that were extremely soft. They are, however, a summer jean.

http://www.havenshop.ca/ShowProductD...aspx?PK_ID=118

I own a pair of these and would highly recommend them, especially if you need a break from raw denim. They'll be a great summer jean. Just make sure to try them on in the store - they don't stretch much and sizing can be a little inconsistent.

6. DNW

DNW Senior member

My goto non-raw jeans is a pair of Rogan originals that I've had for a few years. They're loose, soft, and comfy. Here's a picture of one (from fleabay), although my holes are smaller and not pre-distressed. [​IMG]

7. DGP

DGP Senior member

I have a pair of 7s in the Slouchy fit, which you may or may not like if you like your AGs, but they also have 2% stretch, which makes them like wearing sweats. I also have some Corpus Fine in the 80 wash, very, very soft.

8. whacked

whacked Senior member

My goto non-raw jeans is a pair of Rogan originals that I've had for a few years. They're loose, soft, and comfy.

Rogan also make 100% linen jeans which, like most other Rogan pieces, are readily available at discounters. I remember liking those a lot, and almost picked up a pair the last time I was at Century 21 NYC.

9. proncis

proncis Member

Loomstate jeans seem seem to have a very soft hand, and if you want to stick with the larger brands, some Diesel and Chip & Pepper are very soft.

10. the etruscan

the etruscan Senior member

I tried on a pair of rag and bone lightweight jeans this week that were extremely soft. They are, however, a summer jean.

http://www.havenshop.ca/ShowProductD...aspx?PK_ID=118

Rag and Bone's heavier weight denim is also very soft. My friend picked up a pair of RB14s today, I'd forgotten how soft jeans can be at the start. If you want soft, warm jeans (sounds almost wrong), Iron Hearts are very soft, despite their extremely heavy weight.

11. evo.devo

evo.devo New Member

I just got some Earnest Sewn Fulton Maz Darks that are very different from my other jeans. They are very soft on the inside, but seem somewhat coarse on the outside. Very comfy to wear.

David

Yup, Earnest Sewn jeans are very soft and, in my experience, the outside will soften more after a few washings and wearings. I have also found Joe's Jeans to be softer than most.