1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Other boards/forums to get hooked on?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by manifest v, Sep 11, 2006.

1. manifest v

manifest v Senior member

Anybody have other boards on here that they read as rabidly as styleforum or superfuture BUT that doesn't have much focus on fashion? Maybe stuff that would interest a single guy living in the city (I live in L.A. but it doesn't have to be specific to my city).

2. stach

stach Senior member

Craigslist, also curbed.com.

3. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

forum.bodybuilding.com

4. manifest v

manifest v Senior member

Craigslist, also curbed.com.

WOW, curbed is neat. So many city-related topics. I wish they had something similar for L.A.

5. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

6. hobo

hobo Well-Known Member

WOW, curbed is neat. So many city-related topics. I wish they had something similar for L.A.
    there is a link at the top that says "Curbed LA"...........

7. contactme_11

contactme_11 Senior member

8. tsloop

tsloop Senior member

forum.bodybuilding.com

yup, they have the regular forums for whenever I need ANY information, and misc. for when I'm bored.

9. Alter

Alter Senior member

MoCo Loco

Cool site! Thanks Kent.

10. Pink22m

Pink22m Senior member

A few months ago, I joined gardenweb.com, where I found a furniture forum that was quite interesting.

11. Dragon

Dragon Senior member

Anyone know of a StyleForum > Mens Style forum for women? My wife wants to learn more about the rules, options for women`s clothes like we have in the Men`s Style Forum.

12. Alter

Alter Senior member

Anyone know of a StyleForum > Mens Style forum for women? My wife wants to learn more about the rules, options for women`s clothes like we have in the Men`s Style Forum.

AskAndy has a women's forum.

13. manifest v

manifest v Senior member

Women's styles just seem so post-modern/chaotic when it comes to rules. SO many shifts in trends and possibilities... I didn't know there were any rules. Just check out www.thefashionspot.com ... your wife is more likely (i think) to become victim to rampant consumerism [​IMG] (shopaholicalism) rather than have a good idea of her own style.

But the closest, most tastefull and diverse groupings of opinions on women's clothing seems to be (imho) from www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com

It ironically has a men'swear focus but often takes pictures of and (minimally) comments on a variety of beautifully clothed females of different ages/styles. Check out today's most current entry: http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/...old-women.html

14. Dragon

Dragon Senior member

15. oman

oman Senior member

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

16. oman

oman Senior member

if any of you dorks feel man enough for a forum that`s not about like, gardening or home renovation, www.ultrasecretwebsite.com