• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Orslow

coooaaat

Reaction score
I'm hoping that minimal amount is enough to account for the size difference in the waist against the slim fatigues in the same size :) so a hot wash it is

More interesting than sizing, I picked up the fleece jacket a couple of months ago and I kind of love it. The corduroy panels on the shoulders give it a very distinct shape. It's my first Orslow purchase that's not a pair of "goes with anything" pants.

Last edited:

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
I'm hoping that minimal amount is enough to account for the size difference against the slim fatigues in the same size :) so a hot wash it is

More interesting than sizing, I picked up the fleece jacket a couple of months ago and I kind of love it. The corduroy panels on the shoulders give it a very distinct shape. It's my first Orslow purchase that's not a pair of "goes with anything" pants.

I have that jacket from a previous season with the nylon panels. It’s one of my most worn jackets (another is the orslow jungle jacket). I am a little jealous of the cord version though.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can anybody help with the sizing of the “loose fit stand collar shirt”?
If I’m typically an XL would I go for a 4? Or are they that big that a 3 would work?
And has anybody happened to see a white one in a 3 or a 4 around?

whatsthis

Reaction score
Can anybody help with the sizing of the “loose fit stand collar shirt”?
If I’m typically an XL would I go for a 4? Or are they that big that a 3 would work?
And has anybody happened to see a white one in a 3 or a 4 around?

I have a couple from 2018/2019 (can’t remember exactly). I’m typically a M and usually wear a 3 in Orslow shirts. That said, the stand collar shirts definitely fit on the larger side. I wear them as overshirts. If buying again, I’d go size 2.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
378A8155-Edit.jpg

Got a massive shipment from OrSlow the other day. In that shipment was both new and re-stock product, so feel free to peep the OrSlow page to see what's in at the present moment. I am still awaiting plenty of seasonal and even more re-stock (Slim Fit Fatigues, Regular Fit Fatigues, Denim Jackets, etc.)

blockdmyownshot

Reaction score

Got a massive shipment from OrSlow the other day. In that shipment was both new and re-stock product, so feel free to peep the OrSlow page to see what's in at the present moment. I am still awaiting plenty of seasonal and even more re-stock (Slim Fit Fatigues, Regular Fit Fatigues, Denim Jackets, etc.)
Any chance for your painter pants collaboration to come back in different fabrics/colors? Would love a dark brown like they did with the lady white collab a couple years ago :satisfied:

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody own the US Army Shirt? Thoughts?
How are yo wearing it? As an overshirt? Over a tee?

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody own the US Army Shirt? Thoughts?
How are yo wearing it? As an overshirt? Over a tee?
If you like their fatigue material it's the same. I sized up and wear it as an overshirt, can even fit a hoodie under it. Sometimes I even pair it with the fatigues for a "set up" so to speak

theh00d

Reaction score
Anyone interested in slim fit fatigue size 1 for $120? Pre-owned but in great condition.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I know lots of folks here are waiting on OrSlow Regular Fit Fatigues, Slim Fits, New Yorkers, etc. etc. I finally got another massive restock/seasonal shipment. Please hit me up here or at [email protected] for sizing and fit questions.

Returns for refunds are totally OK for anything non-sale, as are exchanges for mostly anything else. Happy to help as we understand online shopping comes with its own set of hurdles.

Let me know if y'all need anything at all. I snagged a pair of Regular Fit Fatigues before they were even counted into the system and i'm wearing them now. For anyone debating between slim and regular.... well I'll let you work that out on your own. We took some time Wednesday to re-photograph all OrSlow products new or old so that the OrSlow brand page appears more cohesive. Below are updated photos to show fit of all bottoms we carry, as well as some newer items styled out. Cheers y'all.

107onewash.jpg

white107.jpg

105onewash.jpg
black107.jpg

black1072.jpg

slimfitfatigues.jpg

regularfitfatigues.jpg

beigenyer.jpg

olivenyers.jpg

yellownyers.jpg

purplenyers.jpg

bluenyers.jpg
yellowshorts.jpg

purpleshorts.jpg

blueshorts.jpg

beigeshorts.jpg

bluewithties.jpg

navypants.jpg

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
I know lots of folks here are waiting on OrSlow Regular Fit Fatigues, Slim Fits, New Yorkers, etc. etc. I finally got another massive restock/seasonal shipment. Please hit me up here or at [email protected] for sizing and fit questions.

Returns for refunds are totally OK for anything non-sale, as are exchanges for mostly anything else. Happy to help as we understand online shopping comes with its own set of hurdles.

Let me know if y'all need anything at all. I snagged a pair of Regular Fit Fatigues before they were even counted into the system and i'm wearing them now. For anyone debating between slim and regular.... well I'll let you work that out on your own. We took some time Wednesday to re-photograph all OrSlow products new or old so that the OrSlow brand page appears more cohesive. Below are updated photos to show fit of all bottoms we carry, as well as some newer items styled out. Cheers y'all.

View attachment 1758922
View attachment 1758935
View attachment 1758936 View attachment 1758938
View attachment 1758939
View attachment 1758940
View attachment 1758937
View attachment 1758934
View attachment 1758933
View attachment 1758932
View attachment 1758931
View attachment 1758941 View attachment 1758925
View attachment 1758929
View attachment 1758927
View attachment 1758930
View attachment 1758923
View attachment 1758924

What size do you recommend on the takumi pants for a 34 waist?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@pinkchimneys i wore size 3 in the photo, and i'm a true 33" waist. That being said, I had some room and tied them. A size 3 measures at 14.5"/17" extended. Size 4 is 15.5"/19" extended. There is definitely plenty of play in the waist due to the elastic, which I personally love.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub do you recommend same size in the regular fatigues as 107s/105s? And did you get any of the loose fit stand collar shirts or are you getting any in another delivery?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@OccultaVexillum everyone seems to have differing personal opinions, but the only deviation i personally take in my OrSlows (the 5-6 pairs i've had over the last few years), is sizing UP on anything in a 2year wash, bleached, etc.

I'd take the same size in fatigues that you took in 107/105. I do believe I have another shipment coming, as I should have plenty more seasonal soon. That being said, I'm not 100% on what will be remaining. I don't believe we wrote the stand collar shirts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads