• Our featured affiliate vendor of the week is Larimars Luxury Menswear Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, specializes in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check them out and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Orslow

conqueror

Reaction score
re: fatigue shorts, i assume there is just the one fit, right? i.e. no slim vs. regular.

illiterate

Reaction score
from experience, beans1989 are not very responsive to overseas order requests despite advertising them on their website. maybe I was unlucky though...

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just a heads up i'm still running 30% off OrSlow (any everything else) for the next while... less hoops to jump through, etc. lol

Code: EARLYBF22
Can you confirm that the wool army fatigues have a button fly and not a zipper fly? Thanks!

tomsocal

Reaction score
I got the 2y wash 105s during BF sales and the one that came have a terrible leg twist. Anyone experiencing this? All my other denim is raw from Gustin and I’ve never had problems with it. Kinda disappointed at the moment :(

whereeaglesdare

Reaction score
I got the 2y wash 105s during BF sales and the one that came have a terrible leg twist. Anyone experiencing this? All my other denim is raw from Gustin and I’ve never had problems with it. Kinda disappointed at the moment :(

I've handled a bunch of the 2-year 105s and they all have leg twists. It's what's going to happen when denim is washed that much. Its also a feature of a lot of 1960s vintage denim that collectors are really into it.

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is a product feature!!! :rotflmao:

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As many others have said, the leg twist is a feature. It's pretty apparent on most of the model product shots too

coooaaat

Reaction score
HMU if you have a pair of the CC french blue fatigues in size 3, really regret not picking up a pair

coooaaat

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub I’ll have my eye out for them! but I wanna try more blue in my wardrobe. Maybe the blue french work pants will fit the bill, but I really liked the wash on those fatigues

Featured Sponsor

Corduroy…who wore it best?

• @khughes44

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • @duke santos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @DavidLane

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • @Old Red

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • @Chadclass

Votes: 15 21.1%