1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Oris Tonneau Complication Moonphase Dual Time Automatic Watch

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by ds1314168, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ds1314168

ds1314168 New Member

Time to trim the herd and make room for new additions so I'm selling one of my beloved stainless steel Oris Tonneau Complication Moonphase Dual Time watch (Oris 581 7488 40 51). The watch case and stainless steel bracelet have minor normal wear. I think this is the best-looking complication moonphase from Oris. It is a great Swiss-Made complication watch that has all the desirable functions of a Patek Philippe at a fraction of the price!

Case: Tonneau (Barrel shaped) stainless steel case, embossed stainless steel back, 33.5 x 33.5 mm, water resistant to 30m.
    Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Day, Date, Moon phase, Second Time Zone (GMT/Dual Time function - indispensable function for frequent travellers).
    Movement: 17 jewels Oris cal. 571 automatic self-winding movement.
    Crystal: Spherical cut mineral crystal.
    Crown: Oris signed.
    Dial: Luminous indices and luminous hands.
    Strap: Stainless Steel bracelet.
    MSRP: $1,800.00.

Includes extra stainless steel bracelet links, Oris crocodile bands with tang buckle, complication adjusting push-pin, manuals, box.

$1,190.00 Or Best Offer. Email me with name for prompt reply. Thanks much.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.