• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Original or Replica???!!!

Kaidsk

Reaction score
Are they guys sale original or replica,or they are just fraud?If they sale replica,what grade can they provide?

I want to buy something on-line,but I am afraid they are just frauds,because they sales more than 200 brands(inclduing Abercrombie & Fitch,Adidas,Armani, Boss,Gucci,Nike,etc)with very low price.What's more,they don't accept Paypal,only Western Union and Bank Transfer are accepted!!

If anybody had buy something from www.diystom.complease kindly let me know,thanks!

Larson McCord

Reaction score
most of the time too good to be true is just that. The payment deal would make me shy away no matter what

TurboBruce

Reaction score
I love the logo
lol8[1].gif

Diystorm300-50.jpg

Cant kill da Rooster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Larson McCord
most of the time too good to be true is just that. The payment deal would make me shy away no matter what
Absolutely terrible website as well. Don't walk, run.

horse's_ass

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a good rule of thumb is that if a website looks like it was designed using angelfire, it's legit as ****.

jacnyr

Reaction score
What do you think? All their Omega watches are the same price $41.50. Enough said!!!

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I personally like to buy from stores that sell Hermes, LV, Ed Hardy, Abercrombie, JLC, and UGG.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
258troll_spray.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads