• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ordering from jantzen

tsloop

Reaction score
After all of the good things I have heard about Jantzen I have decided I am going to order a couple shirts from there and I had a few questions.  First, how does the quality compare to the Brioni or Armani collezioni shirts I have? And second, I will be sending in a shirt so they can match the size but is there anything special I should know that will make my order easier, anything else I should tell them before hand, or any special little tips from those of you who have ordered from them before?

regularjoe

Reaction score
Jantzen pummels the Collezioni shirts I've seen. Don't own a Brioni so can't help you there, but I have to point to the price again: $43.

tsloop

Reaction score
I'm not expecting it to be better than the Brioni shirts I own, especially at an eighth of the cost, Im just wondering where the quality falls and those are the only 2 brands of decent shirts I own so far.

NYCDan

Reaction score
2 brands of decent shirts
I don't think I could agree that collezioni shirts are decent. Jantzen is much much better.  Similarly Carlo Franco shirts pummel Brioni as regularjoe would say.

marc237

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 brands of decent shirts
I don't think I could agree that collezioni shirts are decent. Jantzen is much much better. Â Similarly Carlo Franco shirts pummel Brioni as regularjoe would say.
How do Carlo's shirts fit? I prefer a rather slim fitting shirt and appreciate that I can get the slim fit from Jantzen. I also have a shirt made by, I think, Borrelli for Peter Elliott that fits slim as well. If Carlo's has a comparable fit, I may be interested.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads