Ordering from jantzen

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by tsloop, Aug 26, 2004.

1. tsloop

tsloop Senior member

After all of the good things I have heard about Jantzen I have decided I am going to order a couple shirts from there and I had a few questions.  First, how does the quality compare to the Brioni or Armani collezioni shirts I have? And second, I will be sending in a shirt so they can match the size but is there anything special I should know that will make my order easier, anything else I should tell them before hand, or any special little tips from those of you who have ordered from them before?

2. regularjoe

regularjoe Senior member

Jantzen pummels the Collezioni shirts I've seen. Don't own a Brioni so can't help you there, but I have to point to the price again: $43.

3. tsloop

tsloop Senior member

I'm not expecting it to be better than the Brioni shirts I own, especially at an eighth of the cost, Im just wondering where the quality falls and those are the only 2 brands of decent shirts I own so far.

4. NYCDan

NYCDan Well-Known Member

I don't think I could agree that collezioni shirts are decent. Jantzen is much much better.  Similarly Carlo Franco shirts pummel Brioni as regularjoe would say.

5. marc237

marc237 Senior member

2 brands of decent shirts
    I don't think I could agree that collezioni shirts are decent. Jantzen is much much better. Â Similarly Carlo Franco shirts pummel Brioni as regularjoe would say.
    How do Carlo's shirts fit? I prefer a rather slim fitting shirt and appreciate that I can get the slim fit from Jantzen. I also have a shirt made by, I think, Borrelli for Peter Elliott that fits slim as well. If Carlo's has a comparable fit, I may be interested.