• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First round of Viberg for Styleforum GMTO boots of 2015.

All the boots are now up for pre-order here:
http://www.styleforummarket.com/viberg/

"Half Japanese": http://www.styleforummarket.com/the...ping-worldwide-preorders-taken-until-april-7/

"Bison Sleek Hunter": (Pre-order closed - leather quantities strictly limited).
http://www.styleforummarket.com/the...ing-worldwide-preorders-taken-until-march-30/

The final makeup, the slim waxed flesh makeup, is now up for order: http://www.styleforummarket.com/the...ping-worldwide-preorders-taken-until-april-7/

The "Blue Collar Garage Boot"
http://www.styleforummarket.com/blu...ping-worldwide-preorders-taken-until-april-7/

5. The Fat Waxed Flesh Service Boot
Model: Service Boot
Last: 110
Leather: brown waxed flesh
Leather (tongue): smooth brown
Eyelets: 7 vintage brass eyelet
Sole: Commando
Comments: plain toe, partially structured, pull tab, natural midsole, white upper stitching

Here: http://www.styleforummarket.com/the...ing-worldwide-preorders-taken-until-april-10/

These WITHOUT the speedhooks.

Please note that we've been given a quota for this pre-order, and much of that quota has now been filled, and so the pre-orders may end before April 7. Also, orders will be filled on a first come/first served, basis, with those who voted taking precedence if mulitple orders come in at the same time (within 5 minutes).

Cheers,

Fok.

Last edited:

Chop Chop

Reaction score
In. Come on plain toe 310 boot. Ive yet to see a Viberg derby I like. Kanye shrug.

Last edited:

MelC

Reaction score
I like them and would like to have a pair.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are these available for sale anywhere?
Not yet. Usually, there is a one week period during which we discuss possible makeups. During the second week, we have a "put your money where your mouth is" vote to determine which makeups will go to market. Following that, we have two weeks during which you can preorder. And then it's done. We get those boots made, and everyone else is left with regrets. We don't redo makeups, though I've been thinking about creating a "Hall of Fame" set of boots that will be remade periodically.

Cheers,

Fok.

MelC

Reaction score
Not yet. Usually, there is a one week period during which we discuss possible makeups. During the second week, we have a "put your money where your mouth is" vote to determine which makeups will go to market. Following that, we have two weeks during which you can preorder. And then it's done. We get those boots made, and everyone else is left with regrets. We don't redo makeups, though I've been thinking about creating a "Hall of Fame" set of boots that will be remade periodically.

Cheers,

Fok.

OK, so how do I find out when the process starts so I can participate?
Thanks............Mel

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, so how do I find out when the process starts so I can participate?
Thanks............Mel

Just subscribe to this thread. If it is updated, (and your email notifications are on) you will be alerted.

Cheers,

Fok.

MelC

Reaction score
Just subscribe to this thread. If it is updated, (and your email notifications are on) you will be alerted.

Cheers,

Fok.

OK, done and thanks again.

Another question. I got an email about this thread and that's where I saw a picture of the shoes but I don't see a picture of the shoes in this thread. Is that normal? Should I see a picture of the shoes in this thread?

y7bbb6

Reaction score
People might be bored of this, but... Plain toe boot with a hardy sole. Maybe 2030.

The devil is in the details.

OuterHeaven

Reaction score
2030 Icy Mocha, stitched cap toe , brass eyelets, dainite sole

Snuff suede kudu is a good option too, plain toe.

Last edited:

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gonna just leave this here

not sure when the next GMTO is but i await the day when SF ditches brown leather and embraces the black roughout suede...

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads