• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 5: Good Art HLYWD rosette courtesy of Self Edge

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 5th auction is for a custom Good Art HLYWD bracelet courtesy of Self Edge. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Opinions on this suit

mikej77

Reaction score
Depends on the price. It is a Canali so you get great quality, if it is your size and the price is right, it could be a good purchase.

g-double

Reaction score
Thanks Mike, the price is quite good at the moment, we'll see as the time for purchase nears.

G

sweisman

Reaction score
Again, if the price is right and you need a basic conservative suit, I like it. You will get a lot of good wear out of this one.

porcelain monkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks good. I will say that the lapels are too big for me, but I am of the thinner lapel school. It is a matter of personal taste/style.

g-double

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, I pulled the trigger, I might post some pictures for fit opinions when it arrives.

G

TowleY

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sweisman
Again, if the price is right and you need a basic conservative suit, I like it. You will get a lot of good wear out of this one.

Same as I was thinking, very nice suit. If you dont mind me asking where are you getting it/the cost of it? Or is that the reason why it has no price

Very nice suit reguardless.

g-double

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TowleY
Same as I was thinking, very nice suit. If you dont mind me asking where are you getting it/the cost of it? Or is that the reason why it has no price

Very nice suit reguardless.

TowleY,

I purchased it on ebay, $210 shipping included. I needed this color and pattern so I figured it was worth it. We'll see what the condition is when it gets here.

Sorry I don't have a vendor or sale to pass along, if the suit doesn't work out for me for some reason, do you want me to contact you?

G

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 27 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 137 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 257 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 124 15.8%