• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Opinions on style of Attolini jacket - pics inside

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stilmacher
I was thinking more along the lines of a rather narrow pair of dark corduroy trousers, maybe some colourful socks and classic brown shoes - for an Italian look.

That works too (I hate the colorful socks but whatever). You can dress it down or up. I think sportcoats should be bold and plaids/windowpanes even moreso. I love the pattern and fabric. With patch pockets I would be all over it and would wear it to work as I mentioned and more casual as you mentioned. Burnt orange cords, blue shirt and dark brown shoes would look wonderful.

stilmacher

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
So it's red? What color are the stripes? Being colorblind is a real pain.
I don't think it's your eyes- computer-screens come up with very different colours. The base is an olive-brown and the windowpane is dark brown, red, cream/white and blue. Maybe this one shows it better:
attolini_bold_detail.jpg

scot

Reaction score
RGH I would buy it in a heartbeat. 40R though, not 40L and definitely not for Attolini prices, but yeah that's another must have for my wardrobe.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The pattern is not for me, but--look at those darts!

inlove.gif

Ixelles

Reaction score
Looks great to me - I'm also interested to hear what's wrong with the cut...?

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ixelles
Looks great to me - I'm also interested to hear what's wrong with the cut...?
Their cut is too extreme looking for me in most cases. I am going from experience with the brand, not from the particular picture.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'd wear it.

Maximus Mark

Reaction score
Beautiful silhouette.

It's a tad too dandified for me. Hey if you have a gall the pull it off, more power to you.

sfo423

Reaction score
Looks like a pretty "long" long. What do you want for it?

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine me wearing it much because of the bold, high contrast pattern. There are so many great looking fabrics and jackets that would provide far more enjoyment and flexibility with my accessories.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like it, though I may well decide that the pattern is too dramatic for me What are the measurements? What would you ask for it? You could PM the answers to my questions, if you prefer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads