1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Opinion on this camel Coat:

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Nelton, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Nelton

Nelton Senior member

Does anyone have any experience with this ebay seller (coatsandcoats) and could anyone judge the coat for me, for £70 it seems like a bargain but I am slightly put off by this - 70% Wool, 20% Poliammide 10% Cashemere

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ITALIAN-M...ps=63&clkid=2338227510735941207#ht_1160wt_698

they have the coats in all colours and I am really after a Camel one so if they were good I would possibly order another in a different colour.

Any suggestions/ advice would be great

Cheers Nick

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  2. Nelton

Nelton Senior member

3. Pembers

Pembers Senior member

For £70, on ebay, you can do a lot better than that. Especially if you don't mind second hand.

4. Nelton

Nelton Senior member

Really, what sort of coats should I be looking at and what is wrong with this one? As I have just had another search of eBay and I really can't find a Camel one of that style for any price

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  5. Nicola

Nicola Senior member

The ad reads strange. They mention it's a kids model but the measurements seem adult.

Outside of the low price I don't see anything special about that coat.