1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Opininons on this Tramezza

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by kali77, Aug 8, 2006.

1. kali77

kali77 Senior member

2. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

Probably, though the creasing looks much worse than it should be, given the rest of the wear. Odd.

3. rnoldh

rnoldh Senior member

Try to get better close-up pictures. They look good but close-ups would really tell you more!

4. kali77

kali77 Senior member

Probably, though the creasing looks much worse than it should be, given the rest of the wear. Odd.

I was concerned about this myself. Also if you look closely at the second pic it looks like the sole inbetween the rubber pads is significantly worn[​IMG]

Gene

5. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

But the interior is not worn much at all. It's a little strange. Perhaps the person had them refubrished? I don't like to pay that much for used shoes, but it's not a bad price.

6. philosophe

philosophe Senior member

To me, it looks like the original wearer may have stretched these shoes a bit toward their outside edges. It's hard to tell, but a shot looking straight down at the shoes w/o the trees would give you an idea of how in or out of their original shape the shoes are.

7. chobochobo

chobochobo Senior member Moderator

8. kali77

kali77 Senior member

Well they went for $93.00+15.00 for shipping. Which was more than I was willing to pay for them. No worries though I have a BNIB pair of C&J for Paul Stuart from Alanc that arrived today. Just patiently awaiting my arrival[​IMG]

9. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

Appears to be a lot for a pair of well worn shoes.