1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Openers when talking to girls on the street/in public

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by slimysam91, Dec 15, 2018.

1. slimysam91

slimysam91 New Member

I’ve been reading “Rules of the game” by niel strauss and I have to say it seems like an interesting read so far. I just did Day 7, where niel urges you to straight up just go talk to three girls. The example he uses is the oceans opener, where he approaches by asking, “hey how good is your geography”...”ok how many oceans are there” “ok 5. So here’s the question, what’s the fifth ocean? I can only come up with 4 and it’s been bugging me all day”

Instead of using this i used a crossword puzzle app on my phone and approached girls at the book store (thought it would make more sense there) and the grocery store. I basically just said the same thing. “Hey are you good at cross words” “ok what’s a four letter word blah? blah blah.... it’s been bugging me all day” 2 of them responded nicely even though it was obvious I was hitting on them, but the third just kinda lashed out and said no to my initial question “are you good at crosswords” and I was kinda caught off guard. I was just wondering if any of you guys had better/good openers you’re willing to share.

Cheers!

2. Bhowie

Bhowie Stylish Dinosaur

I always go with “Nice shoes, wanna fuck?”

3. Bhowie

Bhowie Stylish Dinosaur

Btw, she tested you and you failed.

4. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

You should have neg'ed the shit out of her.

5. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Distinguished Member

Hi there, usually works 99% of the time for me. Just be you and talk to them like a normal person.

6. Big Pun

Big Pun Distinguished Member

Print out this threak and ask her to read it aloud