1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

ONLY 1 PAIR LEFT! NWT Isaia Casual Pants Sizes 48, 50, 52, 54, 56 EU - Blue and Khaki - Retail $395

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jreigen, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jreigen

jreigen Senior member

:foo:Just picked up a few pairs of really nice NWT Isaia cargo pants. Made of 98% cotton/2% elasthane. I have two different colors in a few sizes. I normally a 36 waist and the 52 Eu fit me snug. Nice trim fit, but not crazy skinny. I've sold some pairs of Brunello Cucinelli cargo pants in the past and in my opinion these are just as nice, if not nicer. (I actually prefer these)

Retail was $395. Asking $119 including USPS Priority shipping to the US, pm for shipping elsewhere. I think they are a great deal at this price, but I'm hoping to move these quickly so open to reasonable offers, particularly for multiple pairs. NOW $110!

The flash made the blue look a little shiny, but they're really a nice muted blue in real life.

I have available:

Khaki - Sizes 48, 50, 52, 54 ALL SOLD!

Blue - Sizes 50 (3 sold, 1 remaining), 52(all 3 sold!), 54, 56

Approximate measurements are:

48:
    W = 16.75
    R = 10.25
    I = 38.5
    LO = 7.75

50:
    W = 17.25
    R = 10.5
    I = 38.5
    LO = 7.875

52:
    W = 17.75
    R = 10.75
    I = 38.5
    LO = 8

54:
    W = 18.75
    R = 11
    I = 38.5
    LO = 8.125

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  2. jreigen

jreigen Senior member

Just added khaki 52 and 54 in both colors.

3. earthdragon

earthdragon Senior member

I picked up some of these from J and they are killer Pants and every bit as good as my Cucinelli's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.