• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Online store logsdailclassic - Good bang for the buck?

Klobber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://logsdailclassic.com/ Name reminds me of Leonard Logsdail, I would guess this is his online store for RTW / MTM stuff. Is the quality of jackets/SC's consistent with Brooks Brothers 1818 or higher? Prices seem too cheap for a fully handworked item (Im not expecting high end bespoke quality here). Lots of aesthetically pleasing stuff here nonetheless
smile.gif
, I definitely have my eye on 2/3 jackets and the POW slacks. Im planning on making an order sometime - please let me know any quality control issues, poor value issues, etc before I do jump in. Prices are not that expensive, but still run about 25% to double that of Brooks Brothers better lines. Worth it?

Churchk1

Reaction score
Was in Len's shop on Friday and one of the coats from the website was draped over a chair. Turns out it is was a 42L (my size off the rack) so I tried it on. Leonard told me a lot of time and effort went into getting these garments right and it is obvious after putting it on, he was right. An amazing piece to buy off the Internet, great fabric, well constructed and a marvelous fit...only the sleeves needed a tweak. I was there for a fitting for my next adventure with Leonard, but this coat will also be coming home to me soon, especially at this price.
An enthusiastic thumbs up!

Klobber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good to hear that the quality is acceptable.

Part of the attraction is supporting a small business. The other part is that Logsdail appear to make good quality RTW / MTM clothes. I know of Leanord Logsdail's good reputation in regards to bespoke suits/jackets, but was worried his RTW shop items were low quality offshore / made in China garments. I will take an educated gamble and buy one jacket, and if that turns out good, then I will take my business there more often.

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If only the jackets didn't have those square British
shoulder lines. Also, the pleats on the pleated trousers
face the wrong way for British "trad"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads